39 6.49%
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: face shape

Length
    27/32/35
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: face shape

I voted square/oblong though it really is more oval, but not like an egg. So, oblong.

As for your hair, wear it as you like. I think the way your wear your hair (how you part it, strict or soft, hanging loose or pinned back) does more of a difference than the shape of your face does. I mean, we see beautiful ladies with long hair of all face shapes here! No one can ever look wrong in a bun or braid, for example. Why else would buns of different kinds be so popular with brides etc.?

Length
    CHN/APL/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I would assume triangluar would be if the chin were wider, and the forehead narrower. If it were the other way, it would be "heart" shaped.

Eh, I picked heart shaped. I would guess between heart and oval. I measured once, I read somewhere you can close one eye, and trace your face shape in soap on a mirror, then look at the shape. It was a dead-ringer oval when I did that, but when I look at my face, I swear it is heart shaped.

Length
    APL/Waist/Hip
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Talking Re: face shape

Wow, so many of you have an oval shape...
    Mine is oval as well, or so I think.

Length
    34/41/?
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

Oval, but my hairline is straight. One of the reasons I look better with a fringe.
    1a, F/M, low ii. Start length: 34 in; Goal: Classic (46 in)?
    Cassia swamp monster!

Length
    20/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/F/iii

There are a lot of things one "shouldnt" do but I think you should just go for what makes you happy!
    I COCONUT OIL
    Lady Eliniviere, Guardian of the Long Blonde Tresses in the Order of The Long Haired Knights

Length
    buzz/APL/WL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/i/ii

I THINK I'm somewhere between a heart and something else.The whole face shaping thing confuses me because I don't fit perfectly into one category - such is life. I only recently discovered I can pull of very short cuts with my face shape, but I miss my long hair. However I've never really worried about what face shape I have and my hair cut - I guess a well trained hairdresser should be able to tell you or at least asses it in accordance with giving you suggestion that would work with your hair. After all most GOOD hairdressers cut your hair to best compliment you, your lifestyle and your hair type. Emphasis on good - as I'm sure many of you have had I've had my fair share of nasty cuts! Some people should be not allowed to wield scissors! *shutters at the memory*

Length
    0"/3/20"
    Type
    2c/3a/M/i

I have a diamond shaped face -which is something I get from my rainforest background.

Account Closed by Member Request

i chose other, because i have a diamond shaped face - narrow chin and forehead, widest point of the face definitely cheekbones.

i wear glasses, and i had a styler who asked me if I could remember glasses from teh past that i really liked. i said yes - my old buddy holly glasses and a pair of vintage cat-eye glasses. and he was relieved, because that upward sweep is very flattering to diamond shaped faces, so that was what he brought for me.

i definitely prefer my hair pulled back from hanging on either side of my face, and "framing layers?" LOLNO. half ups show off my strong cheekbones, so all of my styles are pulled away from my face. and bangs/fringe on me has always been a disaster.

Length
    shldr/22/30
    Type
    2b/F/ii

I have an oval face, but it is very tiny. Sometimes I wonder if I will look good with long hair, but so far nobody gave me any negative comments (it's almost BSL now). It will probably look better when I keep the front shorter than the back.

Length
    28/tlb/tlb
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

I have an oval face.

Indian Herb Article Wstern Herb Article 2b/C/ii/iii .
    Lady Aes Cyprium, Potionmaker and Alchemist to the Order of the Long Haired Knights