Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

That girl with the hair The-Young-Maid's Avatar
    Length
    ./FTL+/KNEE
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Default Re: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

My natural hair color is a light-medium brown and blue eyes. I have soft, natural highlights from the summer and a strong red undertone. I was strawberry blonde as a baby.

I always wanted to be a blonde.

But I don't think I would actually want to change my hair color. I'm too pale I think blonde would just wash me out.
    No Trim 2019/20/21 . Use It Up 2019/20/21 . Daily wash w/Sulfates and Cones. Coconut oil . CL 2019-FTL 2020-KNEE 2021

Length
    MBL/MBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

My natural hair color is medium brown with golden highlights and dark brown eyes.
    I always wanted black hair, I love it. As for the eyes, I don’t have a specific color, just non-brown would have be fine i’m not picky
    Il tempo è una retta via che si chiude in un cerchio e va. Verso l’idea di infinito io scivolai, certo che tutto andrà senza me

Length
    Chin/APL/TBD
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Hazel eyes, ash brown hair.
    I'm happy with what I've got. I think other colors are gorgeous, but anything else just wouldn't look like me.
    If I had to pick something to change, I'd lighten my hair, since it' looks 2-3 shades lighter when I've just washed vs. when it gets oily, and that can be kinda frustrating.
    But other than that, might as well be happy with what I've got.

Length
    N/A/N/A/N/A
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

Blue eyes and mousy blonde/dishwater blonde hair
    I’m pretty happy with what I have but decided to have some fun with my hair just because. I don’t think I can settle on just one color but if I had to choose then maybe a really dark brown or almost Raven black.
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

Length
    HL/TBL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

My eyes are a cold dark brown but they usually look black. My hair is a ashy dark blonde (6.1). I think I would not change them

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

My hair is dark brown/blackish with red pigment on light and my eyes are dark brown. I would like to have blue eyes and same hair color.

Length
    1"/36"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii/iii

I have grey hair and blue eyes. I'd keep it.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

My hair is an extremely dark brown and my eyes are a yellowy green. I'm happy with both... though I wouldn't mind if my skin was a shade or two lighter.

Length
    BSL/CL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Red / auburn / copper hair. Thought my eyes were brown until a few years ago when I realized they were hazel. Mostly happy with the combo but love brightly colored green, blue, or multicolored eyes.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Brown - Mud Hazel. I'd like blue or purple black, or fully silver hair, with vivid green or icy blue eyes or vampire red xD
    No Trimming No Dye
    CBL>>>>>APL>>>>>TBL>>>>LCL
    Currently Buzzed