View Poll Results: What is your opinion on Organix?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Positive

24 28.24%
  • Negative

21 24.71%
  • Neutral

32 37.65%
  • Cheese!

8 9.41%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Your opinion on Organix products?

Default Re: Your opinion on Organix products?

I've used the tea tree mint s&c before. It smelled good ,made my hair a little crunchy from the protein though. Don't understand why it's sulfate free but has silicones in the conditioner. Haven't tried any of the others. Kinda expensive for the small sizes too. Not really impressed by it.

Length
    12/N/A/N/A
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Default Re: Your opinion on Organix products?

About 5-6 years ago I bought the keratin straight shampoo and conditioner to replenish keratin to my hair after a horrible bleach experience/experiment. It didn't make my hair straight but I really liked it. Good ingredients, made my hair feel strong and smooth again.
    Around 3 years ago when they changed branding to OGX, I didn't like them as much. The same shampoo and conditioner now contain parabens (used to be both sulfate and paraben free) and it didn't make my hair feel as strong as it used to. I still had the original bottle and the ingredients were not the same as they used to be, can't recall now what it was exactly. Less keratin or they didn't use coconut oil anymore, perhaps?
    It did however make my hair straight now, but that's actually a con for me.
    I've used the keratin miracle cream and it personally didn't do anything noteworthy for me. I had better results from a different keratin treatment.
    I've used a few other shampoo/conditioner bundles from them and like Herbal Essences, all they seemed to do for me is have a good scent and make my hair soft and clean. Basically, the bare minimum. But I also wasn't looking for anything special at that time so I used them happily for years.

Everyone's hair is different so others may have had great results with them.
    My hair is fine, 2a, and oily (but dry?).