Page 551 of 1377 FirstFirst ... 514515015415495505515525535616016511051 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 13769

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    Pixie/102cm/150cm
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by Rushli View Post
    I just had baby number three and we struggled with breastfeeding until just a few days ago. My supply had been dwindling for awhile, and I was finally ready to let go. (I have had a lot of support and info, just biologically I don't make enough. We went through months of crabbiness and weightless, but now everyone is happy) I know BFing is not such a chore for everyone, but I can not imagine giving that much of myself for so long! We have talked about 2 more to bring us up to 5 but now that I am able to relax a little and am seeing my oldest (4) starting to be more independent, in makes me feel content with my boys. The small section of the baby's closet with girl clothes just waiting to be used in it begs to differ thou.

I could go for no more periods, but not too thrilled with the other things that come along with it.

Btw, your hair in your sig looks so lovely! It is hard to imagine it is just over 2 inches/5.5cm longer than mine. It looks so much longer! It must just be my layers.
    I hear the undesirable aspects of menopause calm down after a while and it's not so bad after that. As to the hair length, maybe you are taller than me? Or have a longer torso than me? I'm 5'4" tall. Waist was 29" and hip was a blink after that... I think about 30.5". 83 cm is equal to 32.6" so my profile is a bit behind the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Johannah View Post
    Well said.

I'll bring some Belgian chocolate.
    Wooo hooo!

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I'll double the Belgian chocolate. At least we don't have to think about adding more chocolate (we can always use more, though).
    You ladies know how to succor Americans! All we get is crap chocolate here unless we spend a lot of money for the good chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by veryhairyfairy View Post
    And I will triple it! It's a long journey!
    I hear some Target stores carry Ritter Sport chocolate, and sometimes you can find some decent Lindt chocolate at the grocery stores, next to the checkout.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat Diva View Post
    Now this... Is my kind is party!
    It's every lady's kind of party, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Johannah View Post
    Everybody is invited!
    Thanks, I'll take one of those off your hands. Oh, wait, not there yet. <hands back chocolate in shame>

97 cm Photo taken 1-1-2017

Length
    ~Wst/TBL/~Cls
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLongLocks View Post
    This is really what I would call the climax or the turning point thread in this entire forum. We come in here with waist length hair, a length that is respectably long, but not super-length yet. We graduate with TBL hair, the shortest of the super-lengths (in my opinion). This is the place where we grow from long hair wannabes to real longhairs. Some of us might take more time here than others. We might trim back to get a thicker, healthier hem. Or we might breeze right through this thread with a fast growth rate and awesome ends. In any case, this is the happening place on the LHC. This is where all the real action is. So pull up a chair, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the journey.

Where's the 'like' button - you've summed it up perfectly!
    Wavy, wurly, sometimes curly; on my way to healthier, longer hair!

~Waist → Hip BCL TBL Goal: TBL+ V hem

Length
    Pixie/102cm/150cm
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperCreekD View Post
    Where's the 'like' button - you've summed it up perfectly!
    This forum really does need a like button. It can be done with this type of forum. I'm on another forum that is also hosted by V-bulletin and they have like buttons. Why we do not have like buttons, I do not understand.

Anyway, thank you. I'm having a great time hanging out here with my hip+ hair, waiting for my chocolate reward at TBL. Hope there's some left for me since I don't grow as fast as you, Trappercreek. Save some for the slowpokes, okay ladies?

Length
    SL/33/50
    Type
    2c/M/ii

I hear the undesirable aspects of menopause calm down after a while and it's not so bad after that. As to the hair length, maybe you are taller than me? Or have a longer torso than me? I'm 5'4" tall. Waist was 29" and hip was a blink after that... I think about 30.5". 83 cm is equal to 32.6" so my profile is a bit behind the times.
    It must be the height thing. I am 5'10" and waist was 30" and hip (based on top of my hip bone the sticks out) is a ways down.

Mmmmm. All this chocolate talk. I have been "training" DH to buy good chocolate but he likes Hershey's dark chocolate.

June 2022 chopped back to WL (33”)
    Fixing autoimmune issues, insulin resistance, mental health and inflammation with the bonus of losing 80 pounds (60+ to go) and growing stronger hair and nails.

Length
    bob/Bsl/Hip
    Type
    1c/M/iii

I'm not even sure I want to go to tailbone since I wear my hair down most of the time & I hear it's impractical much past waist. I don't have a problem with tangles at waist or at hip but maybe tailbone would be too inconvenient and tangly.

Saw a tailbone + mama pushing a stroller with her hair loose in the wind today. Very pretty. Maybe I'll be like her!
    Long hair until Henna disaster April 2014.... Big Chop April 2015 to cut it out. Growing my natural color long! My blog

Length
    SL/33/50
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Someday I hope to be able to wear my hair down. I have little grabby hands that like to pull hair.

It never hurts to change your mind

June 2022 chopped back to WL (33”)
    Fixing autoimmune issues, insulin resistance, mental health and inflammation with the bonus of losing 80 pounds (60+ to go) and growing stronger hair and nails.

Length
    bob/Bsl/Hip
    Type
    1c/M/iii

My daughter just turned 1 & she definitely likes to hang on to me that way like a little chimpanzee baby!
    Long hair until Henna disaster April 2014.... Big Chop April 2015 to cut it out. Growing my natural color long! My blog

Length
    Pixie/102cm/150cm
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

It must be the height thing. I am 5'10" and waist was 30" and hip (based on top of my hip bone the sticks out) is a ways down.

Mmmmm. All this chocolate talk. I have been "training" DH to buy good chocolate but he likes Hershey's dark chocolate.
    I'm almost positive it is a height thing in that case. Six more inches of height is nothing to blink at. But when yours gets to hip, it will be much longer and more stunning than mine at hip.

Quote Originally Posted by leilani View Post
    I'm not even sure I want to go to tailbone since I wear my hair down most of the time & I hear it's impractical much past waist. I don't have a problem with tangles at waist or at hip but maybe tailbone would be too inconvenient and tangly.

Saw a tailbone + mama pushing a stroller with her hair loose in the wind today. Very pretty. Maybe I'll be like her!
    Hey, if you've reached your length goal, then you should have chocolate now. Personally, I like wearing my hair up because it is out of the way.

Someday I hope to be able to wear my hair down. I have little grabby hands that like to pull hair.

It never hurts to change your mind
    I have little people, too, so that's why I like to keep it up. When I got to school this morning with my hair in a very wet bun, I did take it down to let it air dry during class (no little people there!). It was a bit drier after my one-hour class. Throughout the day if I found a safe moment to take it down and dry it, I did. The rest of the time it was in a LWB.

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

If you guys are bringing Belgian chocolate, I guess I can bring salty liquorice! Huh? No? Well how about some nice goopy malted rye? Still a no?

I'm not entirely sure I'll ever get to play in the Big Leagues in terms of hair length. I did another trim, so I'm back at a bit past waist and likely to stay here for a while yet. I tried to take a picture of my hair but let's just say it did NOT look as good as leilani's and leave it at that.

I have to admit that after MBL I've started wearing my hair up a lot more, partly because I'm hanging out at the LHC a lot more than I used to and partly because longer hair does get in the way. Apparently I'm now very committed to keeping it up, as I accidentally left a spin pin in it when I went to be last night so it was in a lopsided cinnabun the entire night!

Length
    24/31/37
    Type
    1c/F/ii

This forum really does need a like button. It can be done with this type of forum. I'm on another forum that is also hosted by V-bulletin and they have like buttons. Why we do not have like buttons, I do not understand.
    I never got that as well. Such a like button gives a really positive atmosphere on that forum, why not here?