Page 550 of 550 FirstFirst ... 50450500540548549550
Results 5,491 to 5,492 of 5492

Thread: Tailbone | Classic

Length
    Chin/TBL/FTL
    Type
    3a/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: Tailbone | Classic

Just in the past few weeks my hair has started to not bun well. I think it’s reached a length for me that I need it learn a different way of bunning it. I am not even sure what style I had been doing, just twisting a loop then winding the rest under that section underneath/against my head then placing that loop around the wound section of hair before securing it. I also did a tiny trim. I was planning to wait until January but had the itch to trim so went ahead and trimmed maybe 1/2” off the ends.

Length
    2"/TBL/???
    Type
    4c/F/iii

Default Re: Tailbone | Classic

Quote Originally Posted by luthiene View Post
    Just in the past few weeks my hair has started to not bun well. I think it’s reached a length for me that I need it learn a different way of bunning it. I am not even sure what style I had been doing, just twisting a loop then winding the rest under that section underneath/against my head then placing that loop around the wound section of hair before securing it. I also did a tiny trim. I was planning to wait until January but had the itch to trim so went ahead and trimmed maybe 1/2” off the ends.
    Something similar happened to me this year so I just started doing a big twisted bun ontop of my head. But that's with my hair already in multiple twists. If my hair was loose I would not be able to get a normal-sized bun it would just always be ginormous.
    Started: 13/11/2014.Elapsed
    MBL :: WAIST :: abyss :: hip:: TBL :: class
    Lady Sarah of the Invisible Warlands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights