Page 53 of 125 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: The hair dream/nightmare thread

Length
    .05/25.5/45
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Does anyone else have nightmares about cutting hair all off?

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist...it's just a very common topic on LHC.

Right now I keep dreaming I wake up late to my final and I have to run up a hill to get there, but the hill keeps getting steeper and steeper and it feels like my legs are made out of cement. /csb.

Length
    ?/50/50
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Default Re: Does anyone else have nightmares about cutting hair all off?

I have dreams of my hair. Sometimes it's cut back to BSL (which is very horrifying to me because I've been growing my hair since I was a child and I can't remember what having hair that short is like) but sometimes I dream that it's knee length with very thick ends and super healthy.
    http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=4250&attachmentid=1969

Length
    22 in/35 in/41 in
    Type
    2a/C/ii

Default Re: The hair dream/nightmare thread

I had a dream one night that my hip length hair kept getting caught in everything, then I got in my car and closed the door on my braid severing it at the nape of my neck. SO SAD. luckily when I woke up I realized my DH was laying on my braid and I couldn't move which is probably what caused the dream.

Length
    27/40/57
    Type
    2b/M/C/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by turtlelover View Post
    I don't have too many bad hair related dreams -- though I've had a few -- but I DO have a repetitive nightmare about my teeth falling out! That one is even WORSE!
    Aaah! I have those too. I read somewhere that dreams of teeth falling out sometimes mean a person is feeling insecure about their looks. I guess in my case that makes perfect sense, heh

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbrownie View Post

LOL! I just love this picture
    Waist - Hip - TBL - Classic - FTL (current) - Knee - Beyond...
    Last measure: August 13, 2016 - 40"

Length
    22/281/2/35
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

I just had my first hair nightmare last night. It was awful, I had a pixie on top and then I realized that the very back was almost to my shoulders. I had a mullet! I was so shocked and was trying to figure out what I would tell you guys, and I how I would survive the grow out. I do NOT have the face for a pixie.
    Psalm 62:1 My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him.

[22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35]

Length
    21,5/24,4/29,5
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i/ii

I have many bad dreams about hair

I dreamed that I had two braids hanging. Then I got past a tree in the forest and one braid was stuck in the branch and was torn off so I got short hair on one side.

I also dreamed that I woke up and all my hair lay on the pillow and I was bald. I was happy when I woke up real and my hair still was on my hair.

Length
    SL/SL/WL

Quote Originally Posted by Silver & Gold View Post
    Not to worry, just go in to your stylist singing these instructions:

"Don't break my heart, my achy breaky heart, I just don't think she'd understand . . . "

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
    Baaaahahahahahahahahahah
    classic, just classic.

Yep, just had another reoccuring dream last night about my hair being hacked off. I'm still glad I'm not the only one that has had these dreams and glad when I wake up to find my hair still there.

Length
    40.6/45.6/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ladyshep View Post
    Yep, just had another reoccuring dream last night about my hair being hacked off. I'm still glad I'm not the only one that has had these dreams and glad when I wake up to find my hair still there.
    That sounds like really awful dream!
    I hope you won't dream it again.

Last week a dreamt that I was making a braid updo with three braids and while I was putting them up, one of them just fell in my hand!
    My hair was then so thin, I didn't get a bald spot or anything, dreams are funny, it just was fourth of it's thickness and looked also very unhealthy and sad...

It was such a relief to wake up!
    https://scontent-lcy1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/187269095_10158652152164011_6714569555409474266_n.  jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=3t0z8DrmzYgAX9mn43M&_nc_h  t=scontent-lcy1-1.xx&oh=2a06851c05d9cf14a8913bb90a73988e&oe=60C623  D8

Length
    6/32/34
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

I once had a dream that my hair was at hip length & wavy<3 I couldn't believe it and I was really thrilled. I was shocked to wake up and see that it wasn't real!
    Also some time ago when I first dyed my hair with henna and I left it overnight, I had this nightmare about my hair being an uneven colour and getting all frizzy and dry. I even started crying in my dream!