Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Make your own flexi 8 type hairclip! Or modify a flexi!

Length
    32/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: Make your own flexi 8 type hairclip! Or modify a flexi!

GG I tried but I didn't get anywhere. I know my username email address and password. I tried with all of those and it looks like they don't even recognize that I have an account at all. I will try later. Who knows?
    Lady Nephelai, Storm-Breaker of the Skies in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormynights View Post
    GG I tried but I didn't get anywhere. I know my username email address and password. I tried with all of those and it looks like they don't even recognize that I have an account at all. I will try later. Who knows?
    So sorry to hear that; hope it clears up for you soon!

Length
    32/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Thank you GG. I hope so too. I hate to have to start over with a new photo site. I checked my blog photo and it is still there so I guess something is still working. They just don't recognize my email or user name. Tomorrow I will dig out my old phone and try to log in with that. That shouldn't matter but it is worth a try I guess.
    Lady Nephelai, Storm-Breaker of the Skies in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    Pixie/U-BSL/Happy
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Thank you GG. I hope so too. I hate to have to start over with a new photo site. I checked my blog photo and it is still there so I guess something is still working. They just don't recognize my email or user name. Tomorrow I will dig out my old phone and try to log in with that. That shouldn't matter but it is worth a try I guess.
    Maybe try resetting your password. That has cleared similar issues for me in the past, when I have went for a long time without accessing to a site. I can't give you step by step advice, but usually there is an option on the log in screen to click, where it says something like re-set password or forgot your password? You click that, they will send you a new, temporary password or a link where to reset it to your email, you follow the emailed instructions and tada, it should work. Just remember to update all your password infor you keep on your computer/where ever you keep the active passwords.

PS. Photobucket has been working for me too lately with no problems.

Always behave like a duck -
    keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath.

Length
    32/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    Maybe try resetting your password. That has cleared similar issues for me in the past, when I have went for a long time without accessing to a site. I can't give you step by step advice, but usually there is an option on the log in screen to click, where it says something like re-set password or forgot your password? You click that, they will send you a new, temporary password or a link where to reset it to your email, you follow the emailed instructions and tada, it should work. Just remember to update all your password infor you keep on your computer/where ever you keep the active passwords.

PS. Photobucket has been working for me too lately with no problems.
    I already tried that. They don't recognize either my user name or email address. It is very frustrating.

Length
    Pixie/U-BSL/Happy
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

I already tried that. They don't recognize either my user name or email address. It is very frustrating.
    Try again from this page: https://secure.photobucket.com/forgot
    But first, copy your user name from the page your blog photo opens to (sometimes the upper/lower cases can affect it, so better to copy and paste) --> choose the first, "I don't know my password" option from the page I linked to --> paste your user name there on the empty field and submit. --> If they have your correct email address it should send you an email, and by following the instructions there you should be able to log in.

I hope you get it to work. If not, try the support page GG posted. I have occasionally been few years without logging in to my Photobucket and it's always been there when I've came back. I'm sure yours will be ok too.

Always behave like a duck -
    keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath.

Length
    32/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/ii

This isn't a great picture but you can still see the stick.

Thanks Arctic, I got there from my picture even though I did have my user name and email right it just wouldn't work that way.

Length
    32/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Another picture.

Length
    8 in./40 in/50 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

That is just lovely. Stormy, Where are you getting your center gems? I've only ever used buttons.
    Oldest LHC Member Currently holding the title: The Eldest
    Radical Believer in the Kingdom of God being here at hand.

Length
    APL/FTL+/FTL?
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Another picture.
    If I didn't know better, I'd think you were wearing the one I made! It looks so similar!

@bparnell75 I got my blue flower at Michael's. I've seen similar things at other craft stores too, though.

Darn hair dressers and their misplaced bra straps... Looks like it'll be longer between hair cuts this time, with an extra 6 inches to regrow!
    <APL ~APL~BSL~MBL~WL~HL~TBL~Classic~ FTL ~ Knee???