Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to do an inversion challenge with me?

Length
    CBL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Default Re: Anyone want to do an inversion challenge with me?

Quote Originally Posted by LaísB View Post
    I just noticed I didn't report back here after this month's inversion method, but better late than never!

Before I started my bangs were on my upper lip and now, after my inversion method, they are past my lower lip. So a good 1cm in a week! that's good!!!
    That's great! I say keep it up. I've decided to re start it in December after going over my pictures and notes. I had a bit of confusion but figured it out. Finally!

I haven't got any more growth from this either time I did it so gonna ditch it has anyone has any luck with caster oil for faster growth?

Length
    APL/APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

I over did this years ago and I am wondering if I will see growth from this again since my scalp adjusted to it so long ago.

Also anyone here have before and after shots from doing the inversion method regularly??

---APL----BSL---WL---HIP---TBL---
    Lady Nott, Horse Mistress of the Witching Hour in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    25ish/31/40+
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

I think I'm going to try this after this week, once my body calms down. Though I'll probably do the super simple not-oiling version with little to no massage...low porrosity hair won't absorb all the oil and scalp massages make me shed something fierce. But maybe doing the most basic hanging-like-a-bat will do a little good for my growth.
    "All things strive."
    Waist-length, and (grudgingly) rocking the fairytale ends. Hoping for hip by the end of 2019 with at least a semi-decent hemline. Ultimate goal of TBL...or longer.

Length
    CBL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeccalaurenxx View Post
    I over did this years ago and I am wondering if I will see growth from this again since my scalp adjusted to it so long ago.

Also anyone here have before and after shots from doing the inversion method regularly??

You should be able to do it again because it's been a while now and you are no longer use to it. Give it a shot. It couldn't hurt

I will have some pictures pretty soon.
    I did inversion the first week of October and took pics October 1st and then November 1st for comparison. I seen a ton of growth. To see my growth without inversion I skipped it in November and still took pics November 1st and December 1st for comparison. Through November my hair seemed to grow a bit slower when I did a total measurement at the end of the month. You'd think the result looks promising.

However. There is a catch. In the very first October 1st photo, there is a possibility that I may have had my head down a tad while taking pics from the back, making my hair in the first pic look shorter that it actually was. I really don't If I did this or not so I am doing inversion now again for December (took pics Dec 1st and will at the end of the month) again to make sure.

After my very first pic in October I've been careful about keeping my head straight, so all my pics after are very accurate. Again , I could be wrong and my head may have been straight in the October pic, but just to be sure, I've decided to do this again.

I'll post all my results later
    Last edited by Mrstran; December 5th, 2016 at 12:56 PM. Reason: I don't like to be vague and I confuse myself at times

Length
    Bald/APL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Starting this today. Well, technically started it yesterday, but massaged at the same time as inverting. Reading closer, it looks like I should probably massage first, then invert, so will restart tonight.

Update:
    Did my inversion tonight after dinner. Fiancee was afraid I was going to pass out
    Last edited by ipickee; December 27th, 2016 at 07:57 PM.
    08.1.2020-Bald
    “Her messy hair is a visible attribute of her stubborn spirit. As she shakes it free, she smiles knowing wild is her favorite color” (J. Iron Word)

Length
    Bald/APL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by ipickee View Post
    Starting this today. Well, technically started it yesterday, but massaged at the same time as inverting. Reading closer, it looks like I should probably massage first, then invert, so will restart tonight.

Update:
    Did my inversion tonight after dinner. Fiancee was afraid I was going to pass out
    Hmm. So I tried this last week, and have seen no extra growth. If it worked for you, did your growth show right away? Or did it take a week or so?
    08.1.2020-Bald
    “Her messy hair is a visible attribute of her stubborn spirit. As she shakes it free, she smiles knowing wild is her favorite color” (J. Iron Word)

Length
    34"/38"/42"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I'd like to try this. But I won't be using oil everytime I do it. I will invert and massage every night for 4 minutes. I will do this one week and then rest? or do I have to invert and massage every night for a month to see results??

Length
    Bald/APL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Boadicea View Post
    I'd like to try this. But I won't be using oil everytime I do it. I will invert and massage every night for 4 minutes. I will do this one week and then rest? or do I have to invert and massage every night for a month to see results??
    No, you should only invert for a week every month. I believe the suggested time is for 4 to 7 minutes. If you do it more than that, apparently your body gets used to it, and it won't work.
    08.1.2020-Bald

Length
    18/31/34
    Type
    2a/F/iii

Would love to...but when I turn my head upside down and then back upright, I end up with a brand new set of tangles to deal with. Wonder if the benefit is worth the tangles.