Page 503 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 34034534935015025035045055135536031003 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 15009

Thread: Buzz | Ear | Chin

Type
    1c/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Any Super-Shorties Out There???

Lately I don't know what to do with my bangs. I want them to be side swept but my bangs have developed a side part of its own that makes it harder to keep side swept during the day.

Follow my hair journey on tumblr
    http://jensnaturalhairjourney.tumblr.com/

Length
    pixie/BSL/???
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

Lol all that birth control talk! I've been on the Diane 35 since I was 14 (turned 23 TODAY! ) because of my acné and I still have acné, sigh. Oh well, not as bad as it used to be, not even close, thank god! It was HORRIBLE.

Anyway, I don't want to get all off-topic again haha.

Jen my bangs are the same, I guess. I don't like them, somehow I like to pin them back, to make it feel like my hair is much longer. I know, that sounds so weird! But when I have bangs on my head it just feels like I have a mop on my head :P I always pin them back lately, Can't wait till they have grown again so I can braid them

pixie. bob. chin length. shoulder. collarbone. APL. BSL. Waist?
    My hair journal! & My portfolio

Type
    1c/M/C/ii/iii

I feel if they get just a little longer I can just suck it up and deal with the part....It's really annoying though.

made of sugar and cyanide MandyBeth's Avatar
    Length
    6"?/17"/.....
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Due to my medication, I had to be on two forms of BC - so copper IUD and birth control pills. Since I'm now happily spayed, no problems at all.

I'm at shoulder now, but I'm thinking of cutting off another inch to get rid of more of the ends of hell. Trimmed 1/4" already, and that did NOTHING.

Length
    1"/MBL/TBL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I'm on Ortho-TriCylen (sp?), but I cannot WAIT to get off of it. Apparently, I'm quite fertile (a blessing when you want it, a curse when you don't), so I have to do something to avoid pregnancy, but I am sick and freakin tired of being on birth control. I've been on it since 16, and I'm 31 now.

My guy is looking into sterilization for himself, but because of the research I've done, I'm apprehensive about him doing that. I looked into sterilization methods for myself, but I'm not comfortable with any of the current methods for females, either. I've read that tubal ligation can lead to the ovaries shutting down, and I definitely don't want that to happen. I wish I could peer into the many futures and see what the results of each method would be for me.
    CL ~ SL ~ APL ~ BSL ~ MBL * WL ~ HL ~ TBL ~ Classic

Length
    pixie/bob?/BSL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

I'm sitting here with Monistat in my bangs. I was about to throw in the towel on this work day, and head to the gym but I just got an 'urgent' project from my boss. Grr.

Length
    pixie/bsl/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

I'm officially bored with my bangs and layers... want to try something different. About 4 inches off the bottom/back would be nice to get everything closer to even, but still layered. No 2 week rule for me though ... The 9-month rule is in effect!

Length
    pixie/bob?/BSL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

I typically go about 6 months in between trims, so that's what I shoot for, if I want to trim, I make myself wait until it's been 6 months since the last one. But then there's this whole not trimming in 2011 thing, which I am kind of doing, but for me it's more like an 'avoid trimming as long as you can possibly stand to' thing.

Type
    1c/M/C/ii/iii

I just woke up with a bombardment of text messages and a fatter face. HOW?!?!! Don't you hate that??? Oh and I'm trying another method for loose curls =]

Length
    pixie/bob?/BSL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

I rewatched 'Maria Full of Grace' last night, and oh mah gawd, all the women in it have incredible, thick, Columbian waist length hair. It's a good 'hairspiration' movie.