Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 6062

Thread: The Wavy and Wurly thread!

Length
    25.5"/.../Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: The Wavy and Wurly thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Wavybrunetteuk View Post

Would you say my hair is 2a/2b or 2b or 2b/2c?
    nice hair!
    But I don't think that's a 2a.

2b/2c, or maybe even 2b/3a? But I'm very new at this so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Be the voice for those that can't speak...

Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Estrid View Post
    You got beautiful hair, hayheadsbird

I've been "scrunching" my hair lately while it's soaking wet, like, as a way to take out water, since it is supposed to enhance curls/waves (if I remember correctly) I figured "why not try?".
    At first I thought that it seemed to do that (enhance waves), but once my hair is dry it just looks more voluminous and not actually wavier, but maybe that's the point? I know my hair will lose some of that natural volume once it gets longer, so I hope this works as a volume boost then too!

This is like a hair typing photo, but I scrunched my hair in the shower so not really I got a long way to go before my hair will feel 'long' again.

This is stunning tbh....

My dream hair.

Length
    SL/24"/24"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/i

[nycelle] Ooh 3a would be amazing! One can dream. Maybe if the CG method goes well.
    2018 Hair Goals: maintain, improve curls, grow out damage and thicken hair

Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Is this texture still considered 1c/2a? The dyes have straightened my hair, but this is what it used to look like when all virgin (i am expecting this texture or something along the lines once i completely grow out the dye)...The hair in the pic are completely virgin and untouched by combs or brushes for days probably ..

ChL-SL-APL-BSL-MBL-WL-HBL-TBL ........

"When it rains, everything grows..."

Length
    25.5"/.../Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

I was told for hair typing, you need to wash like you normally would, (no deep conditioning, or treatments though), and you can't use a WTC even for detangling, not while wet, damp or dry. Also no oils, gels, creams, nothing.
    Let air dry without touching it and take a pic.

My own hair is 2a/2b the day I wash. But as the hours go on, the waves get very loose. By the next day I'm closer to a 1c than 2b so it's not really accurate for hair typing.

Be the voice for those that can't speak...

Type
    2a/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    That's what it looks like to me, it's inching towards a loose braid wave IMHO, but not quite a braid wave, which is why I'm guesstimating 2a/b. But let's see what others say?
    Hmm, interesting! My photo will drown in this thread so I don't think I'll get that many opinions on it here, and looking back at my (cough) three (cough) hair typing threads... it would feel silly making another one now x) If I still experience that it is wavier than it used to be when it's a bit longer, BSL or WL, I think I might make another hair typing thread, for now I'll just enjoy the waviness!

Quote Originally Posted by Wavybrunetteuk View Post
    -
    Would you say my hair is 2a/2b or 2b or 2b/2c?
    Your hair looks borderline curly to me, it wouldn't surprise me if you were a 3a, but look at me, I'm hardly the master of hair typing x)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray_mind View Post
    This is stunning tbh....

My dream hair.
    Thank you!

Looking back at that photo and comparing it to the hair typing photo I posted a few pages back... my hair does look a bit wavier when I scrunch it, especially on the upper part, I should keep doing it x)

Type
    2a/C/ii

Is this texture still considered 1c/2a? The dyes have straightened my hair, but this is what it used to look like when all virgin (i am expecting this texture or something along the lines once i completely grow out the dye)...The hair in the pic are completely virgin and untouched by combs or brushes for days probably ..
    -
    Hard to say since it isn't a "proper" hair typing photo it looks like it could be 2a for sure, but who knows!

Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Hmm, interesting! My photo will drown in this thread so I don't think I'll get that many opinions on it here, and looking back at my (cough) three (cough) hair typing threads... it would feel silly making another one now x) If I still experience that it is wavier than it used to be when it's a bit longer, BSL or WL, I think I might make another hair typing thread, for now I'll just enjoy the waviness!

Your hair looks borderline curly to me, it wouldn't surprise me if you were a 3a, but look at me, I'm hardly the master of hair typing x)

Thank you!

Looking back at that photo and comparing it to the hair typing photo I posted a few pages back... my hair does look a bit wavier when I scrunch it, especially on the upper part, I should keep doing it x)
    I think your hair is at least solid 2a... Maybe 2a/2b.

Type
    2a/C/ii

I think your hair is at least solid 2a... Maybe 2a/2b.
    Yeah, feels good to know that I'm a 2a (or 2a/2b, if it is that). The first years on here I was a "potential 1c" but since I had always identified as a wavy (at least throughout my teens years) it felt soooo good when my hair started looking wavy on photos x) I wasn't wrong!

Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Yeah, feels good to know that I'm a 2a (or 2a/2b, if it is that). The first years on here I was a "potential 1c" but since I had always identified as a wavy (at least throughout my teens years) it felt soooo good when my hair started looking wavy on photos x) I wasn't wrong!
    Well, no matter the type, your hair is still beautiful