Results 44,981 to 44,985 of 44985

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Length
    HL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Quote Originally Posted by Priska View Post
    I really identify myself as a thin haired girl, but man when I hennadye all my roots, also from neck and behind my head, no amount of henna powder seems to be enough. Or at least almost all of the 200g of henna powder (as a mix) goes to my roots. Maybe it's also because I dye dry hair. But I made the mix pretty runny.
    I remember having this trouble too when I hennaed. My hair was half inch thicker than now and I needed a lot of powder, but also later with hairdyes I had the same issues. I've always thought it had to do with how much product the hair absorbs. But also the quality of the powder can make the difference. Finer and purer the powder, the less you need.

Type
    1c/F/i/ii

15 years ago I worked with a girl who was trying to follow Curly Girl, was in the supposed "adjustment" phase, and it was no going well for her. I don't remember her name but whenever I hear about CGM I wonder what happened to her... I hope she found a routine that worked better for her.

Clarifying actually makes my hair feel lighter in weight! It's wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    I remember having this trouble too when I hennaed. My hair was half inch thicker than now and I needed a lot of powder, but also later with hairdyes I had the same issues. I've always thought it had to do with how much product the hair absorbs. But also the quality of the powder can make the difference. Finer and purer the powder, the less you need.
    Interesting! Thank you!

Length
    HL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I'm living together with my partner for several months now, and he is bald. So the only hair around are mine. Anywhere, any strand I find it's mine.