Page 416 of 1377 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516916 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 13770

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    cbl/hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

got some argan oil! I hope it works
    Growing to knee! At HIP currently

Length
    20/Hip/TB
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I was going to wait until I was past hip to trim, but I got fed up with my hemline the other night. I trimmed about an inch and a half from the longest part of my V, and am now slightly past waist again. It's amazing how much better my hemline looks/feels though! Love it. I was planning on trimming once this summer, but we'll see how the hem holds up...I may wait until autumn. I still should be between hip and BCL by the end of the year.

Schweedie, your hair is looking lovely. I know I've said it before, but you're right at my goal, and I can't wait to just hang out and maintain there. Soon!

January 2016

Length
    6/42/45
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by styric View Post
    Seriously. I'm waist length, and it looks short to me. Looks no longer than it did when it was shoulder length. So now I've changed from TBL to classic as my goal.
    I know this comment was a long time ago, but I'm so glad I'm not alone in this. I used to think waist length hair was SO long, when I first started growing my hair from pixie, and now it feels like it won't truly be "long" until tailbone at least.

Length
    35/47/?
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by VJG View Post
    I know this comment was a long time ago, but I'm so glad I'm not alone in this. I used to think waist length hair was SO long, when I first started growing my hair from pixie, and now it feels like it won't truly be "long" until tailbone at least.
    Same here. My hair just brushes my hip bones, but it really doesn't feel long. Maybe tailbone or classic will.

Length
    Pixie/102cm/150cm
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I'm with all of you... my hair at waist is long, yes, but it's not "properly" long to me yet. I am in the camp thinking that TBL will be my minimum length once I get there. I know that I certainly don't want to ever have it any shorter than it is now.

97 cm Photo taken 1-1-2017

Length
    6/42/45
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLongLocks View Post
    I'm with all of you... my hair at waist is long, yes, but it's not "properly" long to me yet. I am in the camp thinking that TBL will be my minimum length once I get there. I know that I certainly don't want to ever have it any shorter than it is now.
    Right? Now that I'm finally past waist length, I never (well, hardly ever) miss having genuinely short hair. I don't intend to really cut it ever again (aside from maintenance trims).

Length
    ??/38/42
    Type
    1b/C/iii

I still don't really know where TBL is but I feel my hair has grown since I feel it on the small of my back when I go to the bathroom... I need to start keeping it up even at home. Hahaha!

Length
    ?/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

Well, my recent unwanted trim (she cut a LOT more than I asked for - one inch) put me back at "can I call this waist" from just hip. I started feeling like my hair was maybe a little long when it hit hip. Of course now I feel as though it's horribly short!! DH does not understand.

~Proud member of the Renegray Gang~

Length
    Buzz/Calf/Class

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLongLocks View Post
    OMG! I read this and I was like I totally agree with this , and i'll never go shorter than hip. I'm almost fully at hip but i'm waiting for a thicker hemline and won't call it until it looks right to me. I felt like waist length was sort of a relief when it comes to making updos, but I personally felt limited with styles.... Now that my hair is past waist I can finally do a braided nautilus though! Mind you it's not an impressive size yet but it sure makes it nice to have options. I have a friend who only plans to stick at waist and I was like I'd personally go insane sticking to just one length. Especially, if I can't do my dream bun then i'm gonna keep growing until I can do almost every type of updo. I find that the longer my hair gets the easier my life is when it comes to making updos that lasts all day like a rock (thanks to the help of my Ficcares of course). I can just bun and ignore and have pretty hair toys to keep my mind occupied while I just let my hair grow.

Quote Originally Posted by rags View Post
    Well, my recent unwanted trim (she cut a LOT more than I asked for - one inch) put me back at "can I call this waist" from just hip. I started feeling like my hair was maybe a little long when it hit hip. Of course now I feel as though it's horribly short!! DH does not understand.
    Oh rags, giving you big hugs. What a nightmare and I hope your hair recovers very fast from it. I'll just have to make sure to let the hair fairy know that she needs to let your hair grow a little bit more faster than your usual just because of this incident.

Length
    Pixie/102cm/150cm
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by VJG View Post
    Right? Now that I'm finally past waist length, I never (well, hardly ever) miss having genuinely short hair. I don't intend to really cut it ever again (aside from maintenance trims).
    Yup, I love my long hair. I've had every length from a short pixie (shaved in the back of my head and super short on top) to where I am now, and this is the best so far. I feel, however, that the best is yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by rags View Post
    Oh bummer! If I get a salon trim in January, I'll ask for a dusting and hopefully won't miss too much more of my hair. I know exactly what you mean about it feeling too short!

Quote Originally Posted by rowie View Post
    OMG! I read this and I was like I totally agree with this , and i'll never go shorter than hip. I'm almost fully at hip but i'm waiting for a thicker hemline and won't call it until it looks right to me. I felt like waist length was sort of a relief when it comes to making updos, but I personally felt limited with styles.... Now that my hair is past waist I can finally do a braided nautilus though! Mind you it's not an impressive size yet but it sure makes it nice to have options. I have a friend who only plans to stick at waist and I was like I'd personally go insane sticking to just one length. Especially, if I can't do my dream bun then i'm gonna keep growing until I can do almost every type of updo. I find that the longer my hair gets the easier my life is when it comes to making updos that lasts all day like a rock (thanks to the help of my Ficcares of course). I can just bun and ignore and have pretty hair toys to keep my mind occupied while I just let my hair grow.
    I think having fun hair toys, and knowing lots of various ways to wear long hair makes it fun. If it just hangs there all the time, in the way, then it's not very much fun. It can get boring and annoying. That's how I found LHC... I was looking for long hair styles to give my hair some variety. I found it, and now I know more than 50 styles and probably several variations of each of my styles. It's really enjoyable. When I go to my physical therapy appointments, my PT always notices what style I have it in and compliments me on it. It's so much fun.

97 cm Photo taken 1-1-2017