Page 41 of 569 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141541 ... LastLast

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    birth/32/?
    Type
    1b/M/iii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

You should have wrote down the LHC website for her.

Length
    less/long/more
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by WelshLocks View Post
    I saw a girl at lunch the other day at my college and she was sitting on her hair.I think it was classic length but it made me mad because it was extremely damaged and scraggily and grungy all around.I was not happy that she would even bother having long hair if she wasn't going to take care of it....
    Her hair; her choice. Or maybe you just saw the hair on a bad day. Not worth being mad about though.
    "All of life is a foreign country" (Jack Kerouac, 1949).
    "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." (Albert Einstein)

Length
    21"/32"/36"
    Type
    2a/M/iii

I had two yesterday.

The first was at the grocery store. I saw a woman who had salt-n-pepper hair almost to her waist. It was beautiful. She was wearing it down and she was probably approaching 60 in age.

Then the other was at the book store with my husband. We went to get coffee at the coffee shop in the book store and a very young woman (probably 18 or 20ish) had hair to her waist. She also had bangs. Her hair was streaked a weird blond color with streaks of a weird brownish/reddish color. She was telling a co-worker that she had bleached her hair with the kind you use in your laundry, straight bleach, 3 times and it didn't work. So she got some over the counter brown color and put in the streaks to make it look better. She said she went to her hairdresser to put some color back into it but her hair dresser refused to work on her hair.

My comment was "you know it's really bad for your hair when your hairdresser refuses to fix it" I wanted to direct her to this site, but she's young and probably has to learn lessons the hard way so I kept my mouth shut.

Redophile / redophobe
    Length
    shdr/shdr/waist
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Saw a girl with classic length 1a hair today. It reminded me a bit of Emichiee's. Gorgeous!

Length
    13/13+:)/42+
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

I wish there were more people with long hair out and about. It would be such an inspiration. Yet I am amazed at the fact that I rarely see anyone who really has long hair. That is especially true of men (sad) I love to see it it but it's rare.

Account Closed by Member Request

A lady who patrols our school cafeteria has
    her hair constantly in a high pony, and even
    then it reaches about to tailbone, so it might
    be at classic.

She bleaches it and its still so shiny and thick.
    She also is thinking of cutting it all off.
    *sigh*

Length
    Waist/M-B/Hip
    Type
    3b/3c/F/ii/iii

I met this girl at a work function last Thursday. She had a high pony but I think her hair would be about hip length. It was blond and very thick, the ends looked very full and well-cared for. It was absolutely gorgeous.

Yesterday my SO had friends over for lunch. One of his friends is from South Africa and bi-racial so has similar skin/hair to mine, and he explained that he used to have waist-length hair when he was my age. He was sitting next to me and kept touching my hair (which I usually hate but I didn’t mind as it was so funny that he was fussing over it so much). We ended up having a big discussion about henna, hair wraps, shea butter and coconut oil with all the boys at the table (I was the only girl)… It was hilarious.

Length
    1/4/short/n/a
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

I saw a lady with lovely, straight blonde hair today in walmart. It was in a pony tail to past her waist, so I imagine it was about hip when down.

Length
    Short/25.25/Waist
    Type
    1c/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by sagebabies View Post
    ....snip....
    I saw a woman who had salt-n-pepper hair almost to her waist. It was beautiful. She was wearing it down and she was probably approaching 60 in age.
    ....snip....
    Hey! I hope that's me some day! By my calculations, about 3 years if I get some trims to neaten it all up.

We're on the road heading down to Florida from Georgia and at a rest stop I saw a dark haired long (almost waist) and curly gal. Very pretty but no time to chat or let her know about this site.
    <-- July 2008 . . . . . . . Every day my hair is not shorter than the day before.
    Proud member of The Renegray Gang

Rapunzel Wannabe Robbi Dehlinger's Avatar
    Length
    SHORT/24 in/60 in

Hi!

Saw a Cashier at my local Wal-Mart with a very pretty braid that reached down to the tailbone, prolly be top of thighs down, no? She was a middle aged East Indian lady which made it particularly noticeable

Girl in my Church Choir has strikingly lovely classic length reddish hair, very wavy
    How long will it grow? Who knows? Let us see? Maybe I will be the next Diane Witt?