Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

Quote Originally Posted by spitfire511 View Post
    tatsuoni those eyeballs!! They are gorgeous.

Everything here is my natural color - hair is red/strawberry/auburn-ish depending on the lighting, shampoo season and etc. Haven't colored it in more than 15 years. Eyes are medium blue with a darker blue ring on the outside.

I'm good with it now - (though I always wanted to be a brunette - used to color it brown sometimes just because I LOVED the colors I could wear that I struggle to when it's red) and partially because I can't be bothered
    Thank you!

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    35,5/41/term
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Hair in cool shade of brown, dark brown eyes and I would love to have my mothers hair color which was black

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Ellethwyn View Post
    I have light golden blonde hair and blue/green/golden brown eyes (Heterochromia).

I don't think i'd change my hair color. It'd be neat to have warm amber colored eyes.
    Heterochromia is so gorgeous though! And so special
    in a possibly permanent lurk mode

Length
    -/APL/?
    Type
    1c/M/C/iii

Dark blonde hair and greenish brown eyes that look exactly the same colour as my hair I find it boring but some people like the match

Length
    CBL/WL/HIP
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Ellethwyn I think we have similar eyes! I have partial heterochromia.
    CBL 2015 - BCL 2019

⋆Hangin out⋆

Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes (my eyes color darkens and lightens depending on factor unknown to me, they sometimes look completely black which I find quite cool). I would love red hair and green eyes. I've been using henna but my hair is too dark and the orange/red doesn't show much.

Length
    0cm/APL/CL
    Type
    3c/4a/M/C/iii

Naturally, I have auburn hair and brown eyes.

Ideally, I wish the auburn was much more prominent and that my eyes were a bit lighter or more saturated.
    2 yrs 4 yrs 6 yrs 7 yrs 8 yrs 9 yrs 10 yrs
    Hip (90 cm) stretched

lady karni mata, keeper of the long-tailed scouts in the order of the long haired knights

Length
    Neck/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1b/F/i

I have ash blonde hair which is currently dark due to not having received much sun the past half-year. My eyes are light blue and I really like them but if I could get lighter hair that would be nice. I have come to terms with the ashy colour which I used to akin to grey so I wouldn't mind if it were ashy or more golden.

I also adore ginger hair, especially light ginger like the colour of my sister's hair though I am not entirely sure it would suit me. I've noticed it usually looks best on those with freckles which I have none of.

Dark brown hair, blue eyes

I sometimes wish my hair was black (it looked so when short + younger), and sometimes I think having one green eye would be badass (heterochromia)

Length
    APL/??/CL
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/iii

My hair is inky black and I wouldn’t want to change that My eyes are dark brown in most lights but look a rusty brownish color if I am facing the sun. I tan so easily my skin can vary from a light tan to a deep mahogany and darkens very quickly. My green contacts seem to complement any skin tone, but I love they way my blue-grey contacts stand out no matter what my current shade is, so I’d probably have to go with blue-grey or grey.
    Classic stretched, bcl to tbl most days otherwise.
    Unruly mix of 3s.