Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fiat commercial

Type
    1c/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Fiat commercial

Quote Originally Posted by PetuniaBlossom View Post
    Funny commercial. I liked at the end when the guy closes up his telescope.
    I guess the commercial was about how Italians are perceived as having more s*x appeal than English.
    I imagine this advert wasn't too popular in England.
    I haven't seen it here in England, then again, I don't watch a whole lot of tv

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

That fiat family one was hilarious!

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

I loved when he got out of the car to blast his horn. At least it wasn't a vuvuzela. Haha. Very funny ad.

Length
    15/18/25
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Vrindi View Post
    I thought that cut looked awesome on her.

I thought it was a silly, amusing commercial. I had no problems with it. I'm not one for a Fiat though. It looks like the boring offspring of a Mini and a Smart car. I'd much rather have a Mini.
    I have never paid attention to car commercials... lol... I find them all uninteresting and too pushy to get you to buy the next "awesome driving machine"... I have a mini (second one in a row) ... If I have seen 3 different mini commercials, is too much... (can you tell i love minis?) lol...

Now, regarding the original topic and the girl chopping her hair... either I am not so into hair or I am too blind, but if OP doesn't mention it, I am sure I wouldn't have noticed lol...

Length
    15/18/25
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by leslissocool View Post
    This is the only part I could find, it's from a commercial I saw a long time ago. Not going to lie, that looks totally awesome. I'd buy a car just to park that way, no cops chasing needed.

I do think modern car commercials are so photoshopped and over dramatic, I like seeing them pull stunts like the older ones .

The fiat one, this one I really liked.
    When I grow up, I want to learn how to park like that lol...

I loved the Italian family commercial .... way to hilarious...

Length
    18"/MB/MB
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by PetuniaBlossom View Post
    Funny commercial. I liked at the end when the guy closes up his telescope.
    I guess the commercial was about how Italians are perceived as having more s*x appeal than English.
    I imagine this advert wasn't too popular in England.
    Well no, because this ad was made for US audiences and has no reason to be shown in the UK. US Revolutionary war jokes are really only good for here in the US. I'm dual (UK/US) and found the ad mildly humorous. I thought the girl looked good with short hair too.

Length
    SL/FTL/FTL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by leslissocool View Post
    This is the only part I could find, it's from a commercial I saw a long time ago. Not going to lie, that looks totally awesome. I'd buy a car just to park that way, no cops chasing needed.

I do think modern car commercials are so photoshopped and over dramatic, I like seeing them pull stunts like the older ones .

The fiat one, this one I really liked.
    Awesome! haha! I'm guilty of the coffee thing too, but I blame it on being half-raised by Cubans :P
    Lady Vrindi of the Shining Sea of Waves of the order of the Long Haired Knights!
    www.theravenandthelotus.com

Length
    18/37/???
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

I'm most offended that the blonde woman was somehow able to perform that precision cut on herself, with no mirror and with only a few swipes of the scissors. Lies, all lies!