Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FYI: Old accounts cleanup - accidentally deleted members show up as "Guest"

Length
    BSL/~Clsc/FrTip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: FYI: Old accounts cleanup - accidentally deleted members show up as "Guest"

5944?

Someone please clean more things!

Inadvertent Tech Support snowbear's Avatar
    Length
    42/Short/N/A
    Type
    3a/F/M/iii

Default Re: FYI: Old accounts cleanup - accidentally deleted members show up as "Guest"

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
    5944?

Someone please clean more things!
    I think your post count speaks louder than your member number.
    Just sayin'.
    The formerly mythical snowbear is alive and well.
    Be smarter, daily!

Length
    shldr/class/dunno
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

A cleanup will be nice! I hope no one is severely broken.

Edit: Speaking of broken e-mails... is there a way to update what email address we have on file? I'm not sure what one I used to register, but I can say with 99% certainty that I probably don't have access to it anymore. I think, at least at the time, a school/work/non-standard email address was required to register.
    Lady Nêssa of the Fair-Feathered Flight in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by nowxisxforever View Post
    A cleanup will be nice! I hope no one is severely broken.

Edit: Speaking of broken e-mails... is there a way to update what email address we have on file? I'm not sure what one I used to register, but I can say with 99% certainty that I probably don't have access to it anymore. I think, at least at the time, a school/work/non-standard email address was required to register.
    You can do it when you edit your details in the User CP. It should be one of the first things you can look at when editing the details, and is a button.

Length
    shldr/class/dunno
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
    You can do it when you edit your details in the User CP. It should be one of the first things you can look at when editing the details, and is a button.
    Oh! I spaced that there was a button. Thanks, Gumball.
    Lady Nêssa of the Fair-Feathered Flight in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by nowxisxforever View Post
    Oh! I spaced that there was a button. Thanks, Gumball.
    I did the exact same thing. Then I came to the "OH! AHA! ...Duh. " moment of my little trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
    I'm number 15.

I don't know how that happened. I thought lots of people were older than me.

That IS strange. I have a join date of Feb 2003 and your join date is June. It seems like my member number should be smaller than yours. LOL
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

Length
    BSL/~Clsc/FrTip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    I think your post count speaks louder than your member number.
    Just sayin'.
    Well, yeah, there is that. If you sort that way I'm 7 behind:
    • 23,368 Teacherbear
    • 19,446 Spidermom
    • 16,310 dancingbarefoot
    • 16,024 ktani
    • 14,166 Carolyn
    • 13,939 Pegs
    RUN, PEGS, RUN! I'm going to get you!!!

Account Closed by Member Request

Thanks for letting us know and thanks for working so hard at cleaning things up.

I am one of those who got their account accidentally deleted. I contacted the mods per e-mail when I couldn't access the boards and found out what had happened. I was afraid that maybe I had behaved unproperly or been banned for some reason (though it seemed utterly strange that would happen without the mods contacting me or giving me an explanation). This was not the case.

I still have my old username. But... I have a Not-So-Reliable memory, so anyone who I had on my friends list, I am sorry I don't remember. Well, we just have to start over and add each other again and this is like a little "startover" for me but I am happy the mods really do their best in moderating the boards and did their best in helping me being able to access the boards again.

I really do admire the mods as I have understand that it both demands time and also isn't always easy to handle this amount of information that is on the boards