Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4150

Thread: Monistat... dare we start this again

Length
    pixie/hip/TB
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Default Re: Monistat... dare we start this again

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post
    While I was washing my hair today it felt longer so I caved in to the temptation to get a photo. I always take a photo on the last day of every month. The first photo here was taken on 30th November, the second photo is from today, the 9th December.

I began daily application of Daktarin, undiluted on 2nd December with a one day break for our wedding. So here's what I have so far. I will not be measuring until the end of December, though. But I'm feeling happy!

Of course, photos can be deceptive, but we will see what the measurements say at the end of the month.

Oooh...AWESOME! Yall are making me have to try this.

Length
    WL/TBL/FTL?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Sarahlabyrinth, it looks like it did grow a little! Can't wait for the measurements
    I've had my second application today, so curious to know it it works for me..

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by parkmikii View Post
    Sarahlabyrinth, it looks like it did grow a little! Can't wait for the measurements
    I've had my second application today, so curious to know it it works for me..
    I hope you get good growth - and I hope my measurements will show good growth too
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    Waist/BSL/TBD
    Type
    1c/F/ii

I am hoping to get good growth with this. I need to measure my hair but I keep procrastinating and then I get busy and don't have time or forget. I finally put on my 4th application which was due Sunday but I was to busy to apply it until today.

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I've used monistat twice now in the last week. I've been having dizzy spells all week, they got much worse the last couple days since my last application. I just looked up side affects and dizzy seems to be fairly common so I won't be using it anymore. A shame really, I can already see more growth

Partly my fault though, last application I rubbed some on my ears, hoping it might help the SD on them. When I washed it out of my hair in the sink, I forgot to wash off my ears. Been 2 days since I showered so the meds have been on my skin this whole time. Really hope all the side affects go away today, I'm still really foggy and its hard to concentrate.

ETA. I also had a weird taste in my mouth within a couple hours of application and some ringing in my ears. Left the monistat on over night, ringing was gone in the morning but the weird taste remained for hours, even after washing my hair.

Length
    pixie/hip/TB
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Pulled the monistat trigger...applied an inch and a half of the 2% 7 day name brand diluted with water using a hair dye applicator this afternoon and will wash tomorrow. My scalp hair looks a little greasy (but is very soft and wavy). I can't wait to update you and am hoping to have the awesome results I've seen in this thread!

Ps: I read makeupalley's reviews and they got me pumped!

Type
    1c/F/i

Do you guys think it's better diluted or just using it straight out of the tube?

I used it straight for a while but it left white stuff if my hair unless I washed it out. Now I'm using the cream and a bit of castor oil (also useful for hair growth, and thick enough that its not awfully runny for a little jar) and that works good. I dont always wash my hair in the mornings, or after putting things in my hair, but you would probably be fine undiluted if you did before going out.

Also can I tack on my own little question: It seems that this stuff works because it increases circulation to the scalp and more blood and nutrients is good, like a massage. Is this right? I read somewhere that it messed with the circulatory system when used as intended, so I think I am making assumptions a bit, but I'm still interested to hear what you all think.... Why would more blood flow mean more headaches for some people? That makes sense why people would hear ringing, but I dont get headaches much that I can think that one through :/

Length
    BSL/Hip/?
    Type
    3c/4a/M/ii/iii

I wouldn't try it. I don't see the need and it may react badly with my skin. I can already improve the scalp's blood flow with a simple head massage.
    Kay , BSL > MBL > Waist > Hip

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

I am using it straight out of the tube.
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR