Page 3593 of 4456 FirstFirst ... 25933093349335433583359135923593359435953603364336934093 ... LastLast
Results 35,921 to 35,930 of 44556

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

I purchased two black box dyes today, usually they cost $17 bucks each but they were on sale for two for $20, I couldn't pass that up

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by SelenVinland View Post
    I've noticed that my sleep braids have gotten...looser? I feel like my braiding skills have improved a lot and they should be holding up fine, but the layers are slipping out in ways they weren't previously. Is it just that now that my hair is getting longer the layers that were getting stuck underneath other hairs are now poking out further down? Is it a change in my hair care? (I tried LOC this wash period although that was five days ago now) Is it user error? Not sure. I guess I'll just have to wait it out and see...
    I think this sounds like layers growing out - definitely not a lapse in your abilities.
    Lady Daybreak, keeper of the Stars & Sea ☽︎ artist, lover, general mystic

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

My new hairs growing back after the unfortunate TE situation last spring are about 4.5-5” long. (Hooray hooray, also there are so many of them; I can’t wait til my usual thickness is back!)

Account Closed by Member Request

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyponies View Post
    Oh my... did you see the sloth
    Yesss, there was a hedgehog as well that I'm sure you would have loved (because it was absolutely adorable ) but it must've been sold.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I purchased two black box dyes today, usually they cost $17 bucks each but they were on sale for two for $20, I couldn't pass that up
    Unrelated but I wanted to let you know that you hair looks especially lovely in your new profile photo.

Length
    buzz/chin/waist
    Type
    2a/F/ii

The henna is calling to me again. Will I answer? Maybe the better question is should I answer. lol.
    current length: chin/bob growing out undercut | first goal length: BSL

Length
    HL/TBL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Lately I have been around several pages on Facebook/Instagram about long hair. A lot of people with this beautiful and healthy hair. And I realized I feel like not truly connected to * this * world of long hair because my hair is sooo damaged. I'm at that length that could be already described as "very long" from a lot of people in real life, but I don't feel like that because it is so damaged that I'll need several years to achieve healthy hair. Idc, I see a lot of people starting growing their hair without damages as mine, or people who basically have healthy hair but with the wrong haircare routine. Lhc is the only place where I found people in my situation. I had fun with my hair for almost 10 years and I don't regret nothing. It's just that my true goal is to regrow all my length with my virgin hair.
    Also, I like my hair but it has this characteristic, that I think make it worse: it's not shiny. Indeed, it's extremely opaque from the roots, probably my hair itself is like this and the damage actually doesn't make it worse.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Quote Originally Posted by jane_marie View Post
    Unrelated but I wanted to let you know that you hair looks especially lovely in your new profile photo.
    That's cause I used the faceapp sadly only some of it is my hair, the photo is to motivate me to keep growing

Type
    3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by daisy rei View Post
    Saw this today and burst out laughing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/8218269...hairpin-needle

So....who's going to get one? :eyebrows:
    Love the hedgehog one!

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

I haven't seen old rocker around lately! Hope he didn't give up growing those perfect silver curls
    No Trimming No Dye
    CBL>>>>>APL>>>>>TBL>>>>LCL
    Currently Buzzed