Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: Goblins and demons and bats; oh my! Show us your Halloween Hairtoys!

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Goblins and demons and bats; oh my! Show us your Halloween Hairtoys!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
    Oh it's a super fun holiday for sure! I am sorry it hasn't taken off as much over there.

I will say, even over here, the past couple of years it has not been as fun as it used to be,
    I guess the pandemic ruined trick or treating

Every year I would buy lots of treats to hand out and I would loooove seeing the little kiddies in their costumes...
    but the past few years no one takes their kids door to door anymore.
    There kids doing that here too, depending on where you live. But going door to door for treats is actually bigger in the easter. Halloween is mainly a fun thing kids do in school where they can come dressed up.

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Default Re: Goblins and demons and bats; oh my! Show us your Halloween Hairtoys!

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    There kids doing that here too, depending on where you live. But going door to door for treats is actually bigger in the easter.
    Halloween is mainly a fun thing kids do in school where they can come dressed up.
    Oh that is fascinating! Here it is usual for kids to get baskets of treats on Easter too, but it is usually presented by family members.
    It would be MUCH more fun going door to door!
    Is it done in dressed up easter outfits?
    Much love to all my fellow long hair peoples!

~ ~

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Oh that is fascinating! Here it is usual for kids to get baskets of treats on Easter too, but it is usually presented by family members.
    It would be MUCH more fun going door to door!
    Is it done in dressed up easter outfits?
    Children of all genders dress up as "påskärringar" meaning something like "easter bitches". It's usually a dress, a scarf on the head, red painted chins and freckels. https://www.google.com/search?client...ih=800&dpr=1.5

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

In my restless dreams, I see that town...
    Length
    12/hip/Thigh
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Only kind of a hair accessory, but I just ordered a witch hat off of Etsy. I have wanted one for years, but every time I remember, that I want one, it's October and too late to get a custom order. I ordered the black with the rainbow galaxy pattern under the brim.
    Hovering at hip this year! Hip hip hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellebore View Post
    Only kind of a hair accessory, but I just ordered a witch hat off of Etsy. I have wanted one for years, but every time I remember, that I want one, it's October and too late to get a custom order. I ordered the black with the rainbow galaxy pattern under the brim.
    Oh, the fabric lining is so pretty!
    Are you going to wear it for a specific costume, or just to have for halloween season in general?

~ ~

In my restless dreams, I see that town...
    Length
    12/hip/Thigh
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Oh, the fabric lining is so pretty!
    Are you going to wear it for a specific costume, or just to have for halloween season in general?
    Just to have for Halloween. There have been too many instances in September/October where I've said "I wish I had a really fancy witch hat for this!" I will probably go to some event or another dressed as a witch, and also have it when I pass out Halloween candy this year .
    Hovering at hip this year! Hip hip hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellebore View Post
    Just to have for Halloween. There have been too many instances in September/October where I've said "I wish I had a really fancy witch hat for this!" I will probably go to some event or another dressed as a witch, and also have it when I pass out Halloween candy this year .
    Makes perfect sense to me!
    Actually, you have inspired me to also get a witch hat!
    Except, I have chosen a teeny tiny one, lol

https://www.etsy.com/listing/8625536...-hair-pinslide

~ ~

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I bought a comb today, that fits in this thread.

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    I bought a comb today, that fits in this thread.

Ooh! That's awesome! Where did you buy it?
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty89 View Post
    Ooh! That's awesome! Where did you buy it?
    I bought it at a fair.