Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Wood Art Jewelry' on Etsy

Length
    Tbl/Apl/Jaw
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Default Re: 'Wood Art Jewelry' on Etsy

joflakes I know for a fact that those forks are beautiful, they made me one exactly the same as a single listing a little bit ago, really cute and perfect quality
    CO washer - Grahtoe - Dresses only - De-clutterer - LHC addict

Length
    APL/APL+/WL
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

*grumpy face*

I'm getting impatient for my pretty now! It's only been 10 days (and four of those were weekend) but the problems that I'm all patience until it gets close...and then I can't wait! It got to be soon!

Length
    Tbl/Apl/Jaw
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

I know how you feel with the impatience, it's so annoying that there aren't any hairtoy makers (major ones anyway) in the UK so everything takes forever to arrive. I always ened up buying other stuff while im waiting!

Length
    APL/APL+/WL
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by afu View Post
    I know how you feel with the impatience, it's so annoying that there aren't any hairtoy makers (major ones anyway) in the UK so everything takes forever to arrive. I always ened up buying other stuff while im waiting!
    Me toooo!

But...ta da!

Not the best photography but look how perfect the colour of the wood is with my hair! I thought I was getting a dark wood and I didn't count on the red shine in it and I am so so happy with the surprise!
    Especially as I have put my lighter sticks and forks on hold for the first couple of weeks after hennaing. This one won't be damaged at all!

Length
    APL/APL+/WL
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Oh, and I forgot to mention, and indefinitely deserves a mention, the lovely Petya popped a pair of earrings into my parcel too!

I'm not sure wha wood they are, but they kind of match so I wonder if they might be teal, and they are very light in my ears even though they are chunky dangly earrings (exactly the kind I love)

What a sweetie!

Let the rave reviews continue! The products are great and the custie service is top notch!

Length
    Tbl/Apl/Jaw
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

wow rubyslippers that looks amazing, very lucky girl

Uuuuh - ooooh.

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

It CAME! It Came! I have it!!! *honestly, I belted this out in full soprano when I opened my package*.

ANNNNNDD, I got free matching earring which are stunning on their own, but must be made out of the same chunk of wood because the match is exact.

Nothing can describe what these are like in your hands, the pics just don't even give a clue to the perfection, the colour, the smoothness....

Here is me opening my package
    http://photobucket.com/woodartjewelry
    Action shots coming soon!
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    It CAME! It Came! I have it!!! *honestly, I belted this out in full soprano when I opened my package*.

ANNNNNDD, I got free matching earring which are stunning on their own, but must be made out of the same chunk of wood because the match is exact.

Nothing can describe what these are like in your hands, the pics just don't even give a clue to the perfection, the colour, the smoothness....

Here is me opening my package
    http://photobucket.com/woodartjewelry
    Action shots coming soon!
    This is a Private Album

Please enter the password from album luthienc to view this private album.

Private Album Password:

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    Me toooo!

But...ta da!

Not the best photography but look how perfect the colour of the wood is with my hair! I thought I was getting a dark wood and I didn't count on the red shine in it and I am so so happy with the surprise!
    Especially as I have put my lighter sticks and forks on hold for the first couple of weeks after hennaing. This one won't be damaged at all!
    It took me 20 full minutes to decide between this fork, and the one shown in my most recent post, on his Dad's birthday while the 10% off sale was going on. I have to say I think I chose exactly right, because seeing this in your hair it is like it was made just for you! How gorgeous!!
    And I just love my Pear wood!
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!