Page 3 of 166 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: No trims in 2011 challenge!

Length
    2''/APL/?
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: No trims in 2011 challenge!

I'm in! That's easy for me because I haven't had a "real" trim for 1,5 years. I have done some small trimming myself but I am not going to do that anymore, just S&D. I am afraid of hairdressers and I don't have too much money. Oh... My hair will be finally long at the end of 2011...

warm weather enthusiast mrs_coffee's Avatar
    Length
    PIXIE/APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/M/C/ii

I need to do this. I am impulsive about cutting my hair and once I start trimming I never know where I'll end up. If I can keep the scissors away from my hair altogether I might actually make some progress!

Count me in.

I'm growing out a buzzcut since april this year, and haven't trimmed once yet as my hair still seems very healthy.. I want to go as long as possible, and this could be a mile-stone for me. I don't think I will trim before the beginning of the new year, as it is now november and my hair is in no need of trimming, so I think I will be able to go right into this challenge.
    ~*~.
    If you find me slow in responding in a thread. PM me or leave a message on my profile. The dream: 100% Virgin Classic Length Hair...

I'm in! I didn't trim from Nov 2009 - Nov 2010, so I'll continue not cutting until Nov 2011! It'll be grand

It's easy to get over the trimming obsession once you realize how much progress you can make in one year. I grew 7 whole inches in the front!

Length
    16/21/30
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by triumphator! View Post
    I'm in! I didn't trim from Nov 2009 - Nov 2010, so I'll continue not cutting until Nov 2011! It'll be grand

It's easy to get over the trimming obsession once you realize how much progress you can make in one year. I grew 7 whole inches in the front!
    Cool! That is sure motivating to hear, even though I doubt that my own growth rate is that fast. But I am pretty scissor happy so next year will certainly be an interesting one!

Length
    17/21/TBL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/i/ii

Ooh I'm so in.

Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by triumphator! View Post

I am new to this forum and I'm just now starting to read about how quickly hair can actually grow...7 inches sounds like a lot of growth! What about the rest of your hair? Was that on top too or just your fringe/bangs area?

Length
    SL/APL/WL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I think I will join this too! The last time I cut my hair was in May. I have some layers at the moment and no split ends so far.
    I think I a get a little trim in the end of December and than just let it grow and see what happened. I think this is a good initiative of you.
    I think my hair will be the longest it has ever been in December 2011!
    I will only cut when I get split ends or my hair is very thin in the ends.

Length
    SL/APL/WL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Hmm I think a lot in my message

This one is going to be a real challenge for me, but if I wear my hair up frequently that may make things a little easier. My hemline goes whack if I don't trim every six months, but maybe it'll be different this time around. You never know.
    So bottom line, I'm joining, wish me luck.