Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you part your hair?

Length
    31"/32"/50"

Default Re: Where do you part your hair?

Middle for me.

Length
    SHLDR/TBL+/CLSC?
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

It varies between a center part and a (left) side part Usually I move it based on what fringe (bangs) I have at the time.
    No trims in 2014! 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12!
    Hip (34")
    --> BCL (36") --> TBL (~38") --> Dreaming of Classic (42") --> Mid thigh?! (~46"?)

Length
    Buzz/Waist/Hip?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

About an inch off centre is where mine seems to naturally part. I've tried a side part, but it looked too lopsided (thick hair on one side, thin on the other).

Might go back to a middle part, as that works alright as well.

Length
    APL/SL/BSL

My hair is so straight and manageable (and fine) it can be parted any way I want... Lately it has been in the middle.

Length
    60cm/73,5/100
    Type
    2b/F/M/i/ii

My part is in the middle. If I do a bun or something like that I will not have a part

Length
    shrug/33/45
    Type
    3a/F/ii

I have a pretty aggressive, natural centre part. I haven't had to do anything with mine for years, no matter what position I wash my hair in either the moment I take it down from the towel and flick it back, boom instant part. I can brush my hair back for a style but within hours I can see my part re-establishing itself.

I've had it this way for so long now and pictorial evidence does not suggest any widening so I'm not in a rush to try and move it around. That and I think my face suits it. Seeing as I don't have a fringe, a part stops my updos from looking too severe.
    Please look at my baking blog: http://princesscupcakescakes.blogspot.co.uk/

Length
    bald/31 in/80 in
    Type
    3c/4a/M/ii

I read someplace a long time ago that the natural part is on the right side so that is where I usually part mine when I have a part In my case my hair looks fuller when parted on the right

Length
    18 in/18in/floor

Haha. I just read that last post and thought "Right when someone's looking at you, or right to you?"
    I guess I should have clarified.

Mine is left on my own head, right when you look at me.
    It's interesting to see all the different types of really aggressive natural parting to easily parted to whatever you like

Chin - Shoulder - Oxter - BraStrap - Waist - Hip - TailBone - Classic - Knee - Ankle - Floor

Length
    19/23.5/WL
    Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

I'm not sure where my natural part is anymore. When I was little, it was smack down the middle, and somewhere in my teen years I started parting it on the left. Recently, I moved it much farther left, in the style of the 1940's, but it's slightly angled towards the middle in the back. I was going for the 40's look, but I may play around with the placement of my part. I just know that I can't do a middle part, especially with braids, as it looks too tight and greasy, makes my nose stand out, and I hate too much symmetry. I tend to not part my hair when I have my hair in an updo, but that's mostly from laziness and an inability to get my hair to go up *and* stay parted, rather than aesthetic reasons. just need to learn how to control my hair better and learn some updos that I can do parts on, since I hate the slicked back look that I get from updos right now and the way they accentuate my nose and prominent widow's peak!

is a daily washer :D nobeltonya's Avatar
    Length
    10"/36.5"/48"
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

My hair naturally parts slightly off center. I have to fight it to do a side part, which I don't think looks right on me anyway.. and I'm so used to always having it in the middle that it feels weird to do it any other way.

I have been considering cutting up to waist lately :O It is currently just above TB, b/c I keep trimming it...
    2a/b / M/C / ii. Low porosity.