Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I love Hask Products

Length
    Chin/APL/TBL
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Re: I love Hask Products

Quote Originally Posted by Epie View Post
    They do have bottles actually! They just usually do not carry them in drug stores. They do, however, usually carry them at beauty specialty stores like Ulta. I do not know if they have Ulta in Scotland, though? If not, I am sure the UK has equivalent stores. Check a beauty specialty store and see if they have them there.
    I just looked on their website and think I found what you are talking about, I've never seen those anywhere here. As for beauty supply stores I'm not sure what else we have here other than drug stores and sallys, checked amazon, not on there either. Will just have to make do with the packets I suppose.
    March '19
    (APL) >>> (BSL) >>> (WL) >>> (HL​​​​) >>> (BCL) >>> (TBL)

Length
    Bald/APL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii

These products are hair crack. I'm starting to hoard them. I keep a couple of different oils at my desk, in my bathroom, in my kitchen....
    And I'm pretty sure I've got about 9 packets of various Hask deep conditioning treatments.
    Annnddd I just found another oil in my purse.
    08.1.2020-Bald
    “Her messy hair is a visible attribute of her stubborn spirit. As she shakes it free, she smiles knowing wild is her favorite color” (J. Iron Word)

Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Wow, everyone's experiences with their deep conditioners seem to be good! I think I might need to try them out some time. They have the keratin and the argan oil one where I live, can you recommend one of those specifically? Are there any major differences in the way they make your hair feel or do you like them both?

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by ipickee View Post
    These products are hair crack. I'm starting to hoard them. I keep a couple of different oils at my desk, in my bathroom, in my kitchen....
    And I'm pretty sure I've got about 9 packets of various Hask deep conditioning treatments.
    Lol tell me about it, I got like 20 of those packets all over the place and when I see them I buy more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannelle View Post
    Wow, everyone's experiences with their deep conditioners seem to be good! I think I might need to try them out some time. They have the keratin and the argan oil one where I live, can you recommend one of those specifically? Are there any major differences in the way they make your hair feel or do you like them both?
    Use them all they're great, my best ones are those 2 and the monoi one mmm smells like coconut city.

How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!

Type
    2a/M/i/ii

They are amazing, but be careful. Most of their deep conditioners are protein treatments and over use can make your hair dry and brittle. I started to over use them because I adore them and noticed my hair began to get dry and brittle. I was using them once a week, which was too much for me. So I have dropped back to once a month.

I have medium textured hair leaning towards the finer end of the spectrum so regular doses protein are very good for me as long as they are balanced with the appropriate amount of moisture for my hair.

For instance, in the summer I plan to use the Hask clarifying shampoo and conditioner once a week because I cannot go more than a week without a shampoo. I need at least a weekly shampoo. That particular shampoo formula from them, however, has hydrolyzed protein in it - nowhere near the same amount as the deep condtioners. Thus, I will stop using the deep condtioner in the summer because I do not want to over do the protein. The clarifying condtioner will balance it out with shea butter.

If you have seen solidly fine hair more frequent protein treatments might be better for you. It all depends on your hair type. Me - I need a very delicate balance of protein and moisture I am finding. Good luck!

Length
    Chin/36.5"/TBL+?
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by ipickee View Post
    All the yes!! Hoarding, and binge buying when they go on sale, and now?

Now I'm also a dealer. I've been handing out samples to fellow long haired friends and often my bellydance sisters.

(I also gave out home made oil blends in the scent they requested, I want to convert the world into oiling their hair!)

But Hask. Yes. Crack. Turning on the masses to the Hask message!
    <- Me, bellydancing in HAIR ~

Length
    Bald/APL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Alissalocks View Post

Now I'm also a dealer. I've been handing out samples to fellow long haired friends and often my bellydance sisters.

(I also gave out home made oil blends in the scent they requested, I want to convert the world into oiling their hair!)

I did this exact thing with my coworker this week. Gave her oil and a Hask DC packet. OMIGOD. We're hair crack dealers
    Last edited by ipickee; January 12th, 2017 at 08:33 AM.
    08.1.2020-Bald
    “Her messy hair is a visible attribute of her stubborn spirit. As she shakes it free, she smiles knowing wild is her favorite color” (J. Iron Word)

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I just happened upon these in the store the other day and wouldn't have given them a second glance if it weren't for lhc! They had a shampoo, conditioner, the keratin deep treatment packets, and keratin smoothing shine oil. I picked up the deep treatment and shine oil. I LOVE them. I'm hooked. My hair feels amazing! The only down side is that now it's so slippy that my spin pins and claw clips don't hold my hair anymore. They just fall out. Now I have to figure out how to work with it to make them stay. I may need more length which means pony tails.
    Last edited by NimbleNut; January 12th, 2017 at 08:48 AM. Reason: A word
    Starting my journey January 2017 SL- CBL- APL - BSL - MBL - WL - HL - TBL?

Length
    Bald/APL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by NimbleNut View Post
    I just happened upon these in the store the other day and wouldn't have given them a second glance if it weren't for lhc! They had a shampoo, conditioner, the keratin deep treatment packets, and keratin smoothing shine oil. I picked up the deep treatment and shine oil. I LOVE them. I'm hooked. My hair feels amazing! The only down side is that now it's so slipped that my spin pins and claw clips don't hold my hair anymore. They just fall out. Now I have to figure out how to work withard it to make them stay. I may need more length which means pony tails.
    My hair is MBL, so luckily the slip isn't a huge issue for me. I bun it up and forget about it. But I agree, the oil is fabulous, and I'm totally hooked on their Charcoal Shampoo & Condish, as well as their Argan Oil ones!
    08.1.2020-Bald

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Alissalocks View Post

OhEmGee hahaha your a dealer, a HP pusher! I love it.
    Last edited by littlestarface; January 12th, 2017 at 10:29 AM.

How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!