Page 296 of 306 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3052

Thread: Chin | Shoulder | Collarbone

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: Growing Chin to Shoulder-length? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bugg View Post
    I'm joining this thread, hello everyone I had been sitting comfortably at waist but my hair was aggravating me so I chopped it to just above BSL at the start of the year. That apparently wasn't enough so I'm now currently rocking a chin length bob. Even with short hair it's still irritating me, moral of the story? I need to learn to make peace with my hair and cutting it doesn't change anything. So, now I'm growing it again :') Shoulder here we come!

The flicky bits are natural it would seem so I decided not to blow dry straight for the picture.

Slowly but surely we're getting there .. [ETA: The weird flicky bits stopped .. ]
    [/QUOTE]

I went to a hairdresser today and omg, I am so happy to finally have a decent haircut! I got it cut up to just below my chin. My hair is too short to pull back into a ponytail but for once I don't care, its now in a blunt bob with no layers and looks a million times better. Since coming home all I've done is stare at my hair in the mirror which is unusual for me, normally I avoid looking in mirrors but not today - happy, happy hair!

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i/ii

I went to a hairdresser today and omg, I am so happy to finally have a decent haircut! I got it cut up to just below my chin. My hair is too short to pull back into a ponytail but for once I don't care, its now in a blunt bob with no layers and looks a million times better.

Since coming home all I've done is stare at my hair in the mirror which is unusual for me, normally I avoid looking in mirrors but not today - happy, happy hair!

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Bugg! Your hairs grown so fast

Length
    Buzz/SH/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by clairenewcastle View Post
    I went to a hairdresser today and omg, I am so happy to finally have a decent haircut! I got it cut up to just below my chin. My hair is too short to pull back into a ponytail but for once I don't care, its now in a blunt bob with no layers and looks a million times better.

Since coming home all I've done is stare at my hair in the mirror which is unusual for me, normally I avoid looking in mirrors but not today - happy, happy hair!
    Ah I'm so glad you're happy with it! Mine's driving me crazy and I want it to be longer :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Bugg! Your hairs grown so fast
    Haha, only sometimes. My mum said maybe it grows faster in spring like the plants do? :P

~ Lady Richeländuríel of the Ellesmérean Fair Folk in the Order of the Long Haired Knights ~

Length
    Buzz/SH/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Making slow progress but we're getting there. I'm getting it dyed soon, may regret that too but if I'm gonna do anything drastic now's a good time while it's short... I'm just really in need of a change at the moment.

~ Lady Richeländuríel of the Ellesmérean Fair Folk in the Order of the Long Haired Knights ~

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

You could always buy some clip in extentions?

Length
    Buzz/SH/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    You could always buy some clip in extentions?
    The little clips irritate me as I'm super sensitive to things pulling on my scalp :/ I thought of getting proper one's put in too but they'd only wreck my hair even more plus might still be quite irritating. It's ok though, I am quite enjoying the regrow process, I'm taking regular pictures and keeping notes about what I liked and disliked at each length which may come in handy should I ever get the urge to chop again :P

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Quote Originally Posted by Bugg View Post
    The little clips irritate me as I'm super sensitive to things pulling on my scalp :/ I thought of getting proper one's put in too but they'd only wreck my hair even more plus might still be quite irritating. It's ok though, I am quite enjoying the regrow process, I'm taking regular pictures and keeping notes about what I liked and disliked at each length which may come in handy should I ever get the urge to chop again :P
    That's a good idea I find the colours I like on long hair just aren't the same on short hair I might do the same

Length
    16/16/20
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Hi everyone. I was around years and years ago, then spent a long time enjoying short hair. I'm at 16 inches unstretched right now with longish blended layers, and planning to let it grow out a few inches to see what it's like. Once I get some help with a photo, I’ll post back here again.
    Biggest challenges right now are putting the hair up with my layers. I absolutely love the layers for wearing hair down, which is how I wear it most of the time, but I'm annoyed that when I do put it up I need about 20 pins and clips and things. I'm going to try keeping the layers as I grow it out to preserve curl, but I guess we'll see.

Length
    16/16/20
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Hopefully this works. Just trying to show the current length. Sorry it's sideways, I don't know how that happens? And apologies if it's the wrong size.