Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: List your Hair Goals for 2019!

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: List your Hair Goals for 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Corvana View Post
    Hmmm... Let's see... Two goals that I feel are inevitable: Hit waist and hip. I'm projected to hit hip some time in fall of 2019 or so, so it's not impossible nor even improbable! I'd like to continue finding a routine that's both simple and effective for my waves. I want to try squish to condish, but have to find a way to balance that with needing to rinse with ACV to prevent hard water buildup. I've tried to skip that and it just doesn't work out well for me lol. Perhaps the S2C would go after the ACV? It's not like I'd be fully rinsing anyway...

I'd also like to find a style to practice and get good at! One that looks lovely, but once I've got it down will be easy to do. I struggle with having the energy to do things, so finding something that falls into the balance will be a goal in itself!

I'd also like to decide, once and for all, about henna. I love red hair, and miss mine! I keep thinking about glosses, which would give me a tint and wouldn't build up as much, or as fast. I really need to choose what I want the most out of my hair, outside of length. I already know I want to grow to at least fingertip. That was the easiest part! But everything else? So much harder.
    Waist, check! Hip, check! BCL, bonus!

Squish to condish: figured out! Routine: generally figured out both a simple "eh my hair is gonna be up who cares about how long the waves last" one and a slightly more complicated one for when I want them to really stick around.

Style practice: LOL nope. never thought of one to do, to be honest!

Henna: Figured out! I will do henna once I reach FTL, or after I've trimmed back if I decide FTL is too much for me. There's a sliver of a chance I'll continue going for knee, in which case no henna. But once I'm at FTL or trimmed back, I'll henna! If I dislike the henna, I'll be maintaining so growing it out won't be as much of a chore (I mean, I would already be trimming anyway). And if I like it, well I'll just keep it And I've definitely decided on glosses over full treatments, as well.

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    12/8/16
    Type
    2a/2b/F/i

This year, I'll go for waist length. I'm going to test trimming in August but no trimming will possibly go until next February. I 'm looking for things that will make my hair grow quicker and healthier. My long bob with bangs I want to grow to the length of the lips and then decide whether to grow them out or keep them as longer bangs. No hair dye any more, no matter how dramatic the line turns out.
    Last edited by neko_kawaii; June 11th, 2020 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Removed spammy link

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by thestyledare View Post
    This year, I'll go for waist length. I'm going to test trimming in August but no trimming will possibly go until next February. I 'm looking for things that will make my hair grow quicker and healthier. My long bob with bangs I want to grow to the length of the lips and then decide whether to grow them out or keep them as longer bangs. No hair dye any more, no matter how dramatic the line turns out.
    You might want to be in the 2020 thread instead of this one.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links