Page 218 of 950 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318718 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 9494

Thread: You know you are a long hair when....

Sober Lush Extraordinair AnqeIicDemise's Avatar
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

You have a lot of hair when you realize your carpet is not in need of steam vaccuming... that's just hair. Time to whip out the vacuum

eye haelp mama kiep londry waerm.
    BSL|WSL | HP | not quite there CL |
    Moonstruck Tresses

Length
    22/MidBk/knee
    Type
    1a/1b/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by AnqeIicDemise View Post
    You have a lot of hair when you realize your carpet is not in need of steam vaccuming... that's just hair. Time to whip out the vacuum
    Oh, my! I know this feeling all too well.

You know you're a long hair when you go to the movies with your hair down, and realize what a bad idea that was, when your hair starts getting caught in the seat mechanisms, and as you put your hair up with a handy hair fork, the people behind you make aggravated throat-clearing sound effects, because your elbows fly up in aggravation with how many strands are in places they shouldn't be.

This actually happened to me back in the day !
    "If it does not inevitably impact the quality and happiness of your life, you should not let it, more power to you" - Z. Z. Regina

The Pusuit Of Hippieness Natalia's Avatar
    Length
    L-BSL/CLSC/Mid-T
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Magicknthenight View Post
    Not sure if this one has been said...

You know your a long hair when you buy your ACV by the gallon xD.
    Or when you can't explain some of the ingredients in your room.

A lot of my friends get confused by the gallon of ACV/honey/aloe vera/bowl and spoon in my room hah
    Oh thats a good one, yup been there. Reminds me of today i was talking with my mom about some natural treatments for powdery mildew int he garden and i said diluted baking soda. My dad walks over mid conversation and asked what i was baking and i said i wasnt then he said oh for you hair then? Cracked me up! Were in the garden talking about baking soda so it must be hair related lol.

Back to you post though yeah ive bought costco size baking soda and gallon of ACV and peopel at check out generally ask what for or assume (liek baking soda for a pool) and they get this funky face when i say hair without even thinking twice .

Quote Originally Posted by Asequui View Post
    Your best friend can look through your fridge, pull out a tupperware container of some unidentified substance and have the following conversation:
    Friend "Hair crack?"
    Me "Mmmhmm"
    Friend "Figured" puts it back in fridge "Come on, let's go get food."
    LMAO! Oh yeah going to be laughing abou that for a while. My fridge lookslike that but it gets even more confusing. I am trying to get more into henna body art so when my mom asks what the bottled goo is i tell her and she says "oh for hair" so i say no and then she gets even more confused because she knows it isnt edible .

Type
    2a/2b/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by AnqeIicDemise View Post
    When you 'comb' the carpet before vacuuming because you don't want to kill another vacuum. I need to paint vacuums in a circle that's crossed out to keep track of vacuums killed. Like they did on old fighter planes. Maybe I could put the image on a button and give them away. I know I'm not the only one to have murdered a vacuum.

Length
    fried/WL35/48-tm
    Type
    1b/M/i/ii

Well, I certainly didn't read all 218 pages of this, sorry for any repeats:

When you have oil stains on your pillow 2 days after laundry day because of your sebum-soaked hair.

When you set aside money for conditioner even though there's only $20 for groceries that week.

When cleaning, you're more worried about stray bleach drops getting in your hair than you are about them getting on your skin.
    Any time is a good time for coffee time!
    ++++++.++++++.++++++

Length
    chin/BSL/Floor
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

when you use your braid/ponytail pinned to the back of your seat to make it look like you are still paying attention during class/choir practice and use it to disguise a quick snooze. I was so tired today I did this... lol

Type
    1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by ArienEllariel View Post
    when you use your braid/ponytail pinned to the back of your seat to make it look like you are still paying attention during class/choir practice and use it to disguise a quick snooze. I was so tired today I did this... lol
    I do this far too often

Length
    21 in/32 in/40 in
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

...when step one in cleaning the catbox is to find a scrunchie or hair stick, because leaning over the catbox with hair down is just not a good idea.

Length
    chin/BSL/Floor
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by chenille View Post
    ...when step one in cleaning the catbox is to find a scrunchie or hair stick, because leaning over the catbox with hair down is just not a good idea.
    haha, gotta agree with you there. Not sure my hair is long enough for it to get in the way but I'm always extra careful just in case.

Easily Enabled
    Length
    24"/~40"/~40"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

... when as well as an armory of products in the bathroom, you've taken over a portion of the fridge too.