Page 2103 of 2981 FirstFirst ... 11031603200320532093210121022103210421052113215322032603 ... LastLast
Results 21,021 to 21,030 of 29808

Thread: The Ficcare Thread (Formerly "Show me your Ficcare color")

Length
    18/23/28
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: Show me your Ficcare color thread

(Oooh. Another RHPS fan. You wicked girl, you.)

"Put down roots. Grow strong. Stay flexible."

Length
    BSL/~Clsc/FrTip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Islandgrrl View Post
    Now how could that be bad?

Congratulations! Action shots required, and we will all be waiting with great antici...........pation!
    ^ Raise your hand if you read it in Frank N. Furter's voice XD

Length
    18/23/28
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Of course!!

"Put down roots. Grow strong. Stay flexible."

Length
    Pixie/35/term
    Type
    2a/2b/C/iii

I am absolutely bad at maths and get nothing at currency conversions etc and how things fluctuate. I also don't follow news, but I found something pretty amazing yesterday that might be worth knowing for Ficcare lovers!
    If Google is not lying to me Ficcares in Europe are now cheaper than the states including the 20% added tax I don't understand how it is like this but might be worth knowing if you are planning to buy! And I hope the Lotuses come out soon before it changes

ETA: I was doing my usual Ficcare daydreaming when I found this out!
    Last edited by Aaroo; February 6th, 2015 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Spelling/Grammer/Etc
    Lady Persiana of the Green Hope Lands in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    21/21/35
    Type
    1b/M/ii

So much beauties! It's so satisfying to see you get your unicorns or very much sought after ficcares <3

I didn't saw any mention of an order with the new launch... did someone placed one? What did you got? I'm only vaguely interested in the black moon one...

For the Lotus collection, on paper, I want larges ivory, turquoise and opal (which I also want in medium). Not that interested in the others since I have those colors in the Jewel collection. But I might be tempted by the flowing action pics after release ^^"

Length
    32.5/41/hmmmm
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Today I am trying catnip tea on my hair, and I was wearing a red fork, when I got the mail at the door! And you know what? It was a good mail day! So I changed my fork for my first ever SUPERCLIP, medium light blonde, thank you Slynr, I am in love!

I could take a bigger size, but this one hold like a champ too! And honestly, it is the most comfortable clip I Own! OMG I am in love ! I want more!

( excuse the catnip bun, please )

Wishing for Large Silver Glittery Primavera
    Would love a 4p quatro with special horisontal stone, or to try a heart shaped tusk,,.

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

OMG, Adiro...! That Superclip looks fabulous in your hair! And your bun looks perfect to me!

For my edification, what is the difference between a superclip and an innovation?

Lady Neoma, Defender of Creatures Great and Small

Length
    ????/35.5/40
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Neoma View Post
    OMG, Adiro...! That Superclip looks fabulous in your hair! And your bun looks perfect to me!

For my edification, what is the difference between a superclip and an innovation?
    I'm another huge fan of the superclip and thanks to a wonderful Ficcare Fairy, I JUST received 2!!! Thank you FF!

So, the superclip is like the love child of the maximus and innovation. It has the same spring, but not as steep a learning curve as the maximus and isn't heavier at the clip end like the innovation. My unicorn is the auburn superclip
    'And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair' Khalil Gibran.
    ⌣⌢ (ˆ◡ˆ) ⌢⌣

Length
    32.5/41/hmmmm
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Neoma, I don't have a Clue! I never had an innovation, and this. Is my first superclip!

And I am a bit hard headed, so I do t quite understand what Kina just explained.... But I thank you both anyway.

And congratulations to Kina on the new clips!!!

( so the innovations are heavier and curvier? )

Nevertheless. The superclip is so lightweight, so,snag free, so confortable, and it does not dig into my head at all!!!

I love it so much!
    Last edited by Adiro; February 6th, 2015 at 03:52 PM.
    Wishing for Large Silver Glittery Primavera
    Would love a 4p quatro with special horisontal stone, or to try a heart shaped tusk,,.

Length
    ????/35.5/40
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Adiro View Post
    Neoma, I don't have a Clue! I never had an innovation, and this. Is my first superclip!

And I am a bit hard headed, so I do t quite understand what Kina just explained.... But I thank you both anyway.

And congratulations to Kina on the new clips!!!

( so the innovations are heavier and curvier? )

Nevertheless. The superclip is so lightweight, so,snag free, so confortable, and it does not dig into my head at all!!!

I love it so much!
    I don't think they are curvier, so much, but the end where the spring is heavier, IMO when I wear mine. Dulcy wears them quite a bit and says that you should use them like a stick. I find that all I have to do with the superclip is literally place it anywhere over my bun and it stays comfortably, whereas i have to fiddle with the placement of the maximus and I never wear my large innovation because it makes my head sore.
    'And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair' Khalil Gibran.
    ⌣⌢ (ˆ◡ˆ) ⌢⌣