Page 203 of 303 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3022

Thread: Chin | Shoulder | Collarbone

Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Default Re: Growing Chin to Shoulder-length? Post here!

Getting really impatient with growing out my mullet. I know I'd say otherwise when I get that much needed trim but it just doesn't look good at all!

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Iyashikei View Post
    Getting really impatient with growing out my mullet. I know I'd say otherwise when I get that much needed trim but it just doesn't look good at all!
    I couldn't handle the mullet stage either, I had to keep having it trimmed up

Length
    16/26/50
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Ive been thinking about updos at this length... a waterfall braid would work and they look amazing!

I think this will be a later in the week project for me
    Grow grow grow, where it stops no body knows.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie View Post
    Ive been thinking about updos at this length... a waterfall braid would work and they look amazing!

I think this will be a later in the week project for me
    Do et! Sounds like a fun braid

Length
    16/26/50
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Do et! Sounds like a fun braid
    I will, I will! Its not a super easy braid for me. I'll have to find a good tutorial and probably fail a couple of times. I'll definitely post a pic when I've got a semblance of a good version of one.
    Grow grow grow, where it stops no body knows.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie View Post
    I will, I will! Its not a super easy braid for me. I'll have to find a good tutorial and probably fail a couple of times. I'll definitely post a pic when I've got a semblance of a good version of one.
    Practice makes perfect!

Great idea, Kathie. Please share the result and the tutorial if it's simple to do without anyone's help.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    You might need to join the two week topic before doing anything drastic!
    Wish I could help with styles I just do basic ponytails
    I was there a year ago, but when I decided to cut my hair, I stopped following that thread instead of ask for help there. Huh, don't ask... I think the main problem was that I didn't know exactly what did I want.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadingRenee View Post
    I cut my hair because my hair was so thin and damaged on the ends from the no trimming challenge, and I think I had a big shed from a large and quick weight loss. It really bothered me. I just can't go that long without a trim. I did a year and then a 6 month successfully. It's too bad because it kept me from making dumb hair decisions for a whole year. This time around I need to be way better about wearing my hair up. Its just fine and delicate I guess. I am not sure my goal. I would love to be waist someday but only with good ends. I am going to grow to shoulder and see how I feel. How about you?

The microtrimming is the microtrimming club thread. i think people just assign themselves a time that they microtrim and how many inches or cm's they are going to cut each time. Not quite as fun as the no trimming challenge!

Yesterday I parted my hair down the middle and twisted each side into tiny buns held with a small claw clip on both sides. I also do bandannas, two pony tails and a low pony stub at this length. I can do a low peacock twist with a small claw clip as well.
    I also think that as much as no trimming is an excellent way to resist, on the other hand it leads to a slight disappointment if at least some trimming hasn't done on time. When I reached APL, I think now I should have trimmed 2-3 cm and continued with growing. But, I was obsessed with growing and length, so in order to save the length I've got the idea to experiment with layers. And regretted.
    I guess I should focus on keeping my hemline as wide u-line, because that is what I mostly like on me when having long hair. Otherwise, if I focus only on growing, I'll keep with experimenting and getting back to blunt CL every time, to start growing all over again.
    I'm really thinking about to fail no trimming challenge, and trim 1cm at the end of September, so I could have enjoyable SL. That will keep me away from other, extreme ideas. I'm only afraid if the hairdresser cut more then 1cm.

Quote Originally Posted by pixitolong View Post
    I've graduated from this thread....I am at my shoulders!!
    My goal is tail length (mermaid length to me)
    I am just wondering SL is shoulder length? so next length would be??
    Congratulations!

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

@Agava, I Can relate to that, all too well

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

It not time for a length shot but here's one anyway trying to figure out when to call shoulder D: purple line is where I am and the red I think is when I'll call it shoulder,I might honestly not even bother with shoulder and just "call it" at collarbone length, my stupid layers really make it hard for me to record length