Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Needing help. OCD with hair

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Default Re: Needing help. OCD with hair

Do you have suave? If so, look into their daily clarifying, no oils or cones. It does have Sodium C12-13 Pareth Sulfate instead of sls but its nearly the same thing. The scent is light and clean.
    Prell is another option but the scent is stronger, kinda reminds me of Palmolive dish soap. Its also a bit too drying for a every wash shampoo

Length
    27/32-33/35'
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

No, Canada doesn’t sell Suave, but my Mom was able to find it on the USA amazon. Sadly the scent is very strong. But thank you very much.
    ~Dare to Dream~

~Lady Aithon of the Fire-Shod Steed in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights~

Length
    CBL/WL/HIP
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I have OCD my whole life and what works for me is radically doing the opposite of what my OCD tells me. For this situation I would stop washing my hair and force myself to touch it with unclean hands multiple times a day. Doing this kinda rewires my brain. Then I can slowly switch things to a normal healthy pattern from there.
    CBL 2015 - BCL 2019

⋆Hangin out⋆

Length
    32/42/44
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

I've been using Joico K-pak clarifying shampoo in lieu of Neutrogena. It's a little pricy, but I like it.

There's also Herbal Essence Detox. I don't think it's strictly a clarifying shampoo, but it's okay.

Grew from shoulder to thumb length in 7 years without trims. Now maintaining.
    There once was a girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good she was very, very good. But when she was bad she was horrid.