Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks LHC for encouraging me to keep my hair!

Length
    Chin/TBL/MTL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Default Re: Thanks LHC for encouraging me to keep my hair!

Your hair is breathtaking Almost makes me wanna cut my hair up to my shortest layer (which is at the same height) and sport a blunt hemline! it's amazing on you
    ~APL - BSL - Waist - Hip - BCL -TBL - Classic - Beyond~ Currently at 43 inches
    Lady Sitir, Keeper of the Cloud-Grazing Flock in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    YouTube:My Science Project|Hair Videos|Mental Health Videos

I'm Not Back! ;)
    Length
    18/18/28
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii/iii

Nice mane. Glad you decided to keep it!
    Longhair in the making. I've got a bit of a ways to go but it's only a matter of time. 2nd try.

Length
    buzz/mthgh/??
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

My God, that's a beautiful head of hair Congrats on such lovely growth!
    ~ Tailbone * Classic * Fingertip * Mid-Thigh * Knee? * ~ Visit my long hair blog: http://longhairleili.tumblr.com/

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Looking great!

(Also, it warms my heart to see noncutting posts!)

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Length
    BSL/Calf/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Yay! I'm so happy you've developed new routines and new hairstyles for your hair! What a joy it must be! That's great news!
    Your hair is so awesome: super thick, shiny, and truly in incredible condition!
    I'm so curious: what's your hair routine now?

Quote Originally Posted by Seventy7 View Post
    That's a real gorgeous mane! It's so good to hear you're enjoying it!

Keep it up
    Thanks! I certainly am.

Quote Originally Posted by flickm View Post
    Stunning hair. I remember when you were thinking of cutting it. I'm so glad you didn't.
    Thanks, so am I.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post
    Wow, your hair is fabulously stunning - and I'm glad you learned new ways to wear it and decided not to cut! Cutting is so easy - but the regrets after doing so can last a very long time. Just stunning hair you have there
    Thanks! I am sure I would have regretted it a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    Good to hear from you here and congratulations on such awesome hair!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mimha View Post

Really, David, your hair is to die for. It has all what is desirable in hair : amazing thickness, wonderful shine, perfect thick hemline that shows a huge potential for stunning growth. It looks super well taken care of, and I don't even mention the rich dark color and beautiful texture !...

You are blessed with great hair genes and it would be a pity not to enjoy it to its full potential. You don't know how many girls would sell father and mother to get your hair !... And you know, I'm not the one to distribute compliments just for the sake of it : I am very particular about hair. My compliments only go to genuine things.

When you have doubts, just come here and post a pic !!
    Thank you, even if you do exaggerate a bit. And I may have to stop by for the occasional compliment from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    It looks like you have such good thick hair, and you don't see that around that much, I mean *really* thick. It would be a shame to cut that short, it would even be awful, because hair that thick that short is a *mess* and would need to be thinned out not to look atrocious. Ask me how I know... and my hair's not even that thick.
    Thanks! It is very thick, and quite hot in the summer, but well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by brickworld13 View Post
    I'm glad you learned new styles. It's simply glorious hair.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten1030 View Post
    Oh my gosh! Thank you, hair that gorgeous should be allowed to grow grow grow! So jealous of that hemline. I love when I see guys with long hair out in the wild,it just makes me happy. I always think "yessss!" I just think it speaks to a strong character and a big ol' eff ya to societal norms and constraints. You go be you, be awesome!
    Thanks and agreed. Not sure how much longer I'll let it get currently as I quite like this length, but you never know. Certainly not shorter though.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSheep View Post
    Your hair is breathtaking Almost makes me wanna cut my hair up to my shortest layer (which is at the same height) and sport a blunt hemline! it's amazing on you
    Thanks, but certainly don't cut yours!

Quote Originally Posted by HairPlease View Post
    Nice mane. Glad you decided to keep it!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SongofLove View Post
    My God, that's a beautiful head of hair Congrats on such lovely growth!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Chromis View Post
    Looking great!

(Also, it warms my heart to see noncutting posts!)
    Thanks, and hopefully it encourages someone else not to cut who would regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by meteor View Post
    Yay! I'm so happy you've developed new routines and new hairstyles for your hair! What a joy it must be! That's great news!
    Your hair is so awesome: super thick, shiny, and truly in incredible condition!
    I'm so curious: what's your hair routine now?
    Thanks. I didn't change my routine too much really. I wash on average twice a week, once with shampoo. I started using oil a couple months ago and put coconut oil on it once ever week or so. I have gotten it trimmed every 6 months or so for the last couple years keeping it about where it's at, but maybe I'll push back the next trim in a couple months. The main thing I changed up it how I wear it. I pretty much wore a ponytail everyday previously which had grown a little stale I suppose, though I still like to wear it like that. Now though I've begun wearing a bun some, mostly because its hot and it was the only non-ponytail style I could manage at first. I've also been working on my braiding and wear an english braid a lot now. And I am getting a dutch braid down pretty well now too. Plus I'll modify a ponytail and I've worn a few half-ups because my girlfriend is a fan of those though they aren't my favorite. I'll definitely try and learn a few more as it is quite satisfying to get them right, even if I might not have the guts to wear something out and about.

Length
    BSL/Calf/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

^ Thanks a lot for sharing your routine! Sounds great!

And wow, you can even Dutch-braid now! That's actually very cool! (Someday, I hope I'll learn it, too! )

Length
    32.5/41/hmmmm
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Your hair is about absolutely gorgoeus, so thick and shinny!
    Wishing for Large Silver Glittery Primavera
    Would love a 4p quatro with special horisontal stone, or to try a heart shaped tusk,,.