Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm freaking out

Default Re: I'm freaking out

Here are some others

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Browneyedbelle9; February 1st, 2014 at 08:28 AM.

Length
    22/26/WL/HL
    Type
    3a/F/ii/iii

It just looks like the section in the middle has a kink in the end and is not lying as flat as the other ends at the moment to me. I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe take one with it wet and a comb stretching it or something?

Thank you Amybeth- do you think a trim would hurt?

I'm going on vacation to QLD (I live in Perth, wa) and I want to have really long hair- but my mum keeps saying to me to leave it alone, because she knows I get upset easily.

It means a lot to me that you (Amybeth) and everyone on this forum takes the time out to reply xxx so thank you.

ETA: Thank you Tangle or Curl, I probably need to straighten it out properly. Again, I appreciate all the advice x
    Last edited by Gumball; February 1st, 2014 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Combined posts into ETA.

Length
    0-2/37/42
    Type
    2a/M/C/ii

Your hair and your hair's quality is looking nice, first and foremostly! I was wondering about something--when you last trimmed your hair, was it very evenly cut then, or was it a tad uneven to start with?

By the way, the necklace in the first picture of this page looks very much like one of my favourite pair of ear rings.

Thank you Wosie- the heart is from my boyfriend- he's got good taste I'd love to see a pic of your earrings.

To be honest- I'm not sure- here's a pic of when it was cut- not sure how to show it as there isn't one taken from the back but looks even-er there if that's possible- and that's what bothers me- here it's been straightened, parted of the side and I believe a tad shorter than it is now

[IMG][/IMG]

Length
    24/31/37
    Type
    1c/F/ii

If it bothers you - cut it. If it doesn't - don't.

My hemline is a bit weird too, so I put it up everyday so I don't think about it. Maybe you can try this too?

I think it looks fine.

Length
    waist/BSL+/...?
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Maybe you should just leave it as it is for now and go on vacation. Try not to worry about or focus on it, and decide what you think is best after vacation so you can be calm when you make the decision.

Summer of 2017...after "The Chop."

Thanks so much everyone- as long as no one points at me and thinks- Gosh it looks so horrible (I don't know, I hear that voice inside my head a lot, self consciousness is a mean &*^* anyway thanks.

Vacation isn't until November and I've never been on a plane, so I'm nervous while my bf is pumped. Lol

It's funny Johannah because your hemline looks great lovely and thick in your profile pic- so maybe it's the way we perceive thing I just don't want to look odd or freaky.

Length
    Chin/???/???
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

You hemline looks just fine! If you're bothered by it, try wearing it up for a few days to forget about it. Honestly, it really does look fine. Very pretty color too.
    "There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish the light of one small candle." - Spanish Proverb
    Hip length to Pixie, now growing long again. Currently past SL, heading to APL.