Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winter Hair

Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Winter Hair

I don't think that a hair type has something to do with it, rather where on the Earth you live. Winter is not the same everywhere. I suspect that Swedish winter and Australia winter are, for example, two different things.
    My hair doesn't like winter because it gets greasy and flat faster front wearing hats and hoods. I need to use stronger shampoo to get it clean and I can forget about volume from November to March
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    Bald/BCL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    I don't think that a hair type has something to do with it, rather where on the Earth you live. Winter is not the same everywhere. I suspect that Swedish winter and Australia winter are, for example, two different things.
    My hair doesn't like winter because it gets greasy and flat faster front wearing hats and hoods. I need to use stronger shampoo to get it clean and I can forget about volume from November to March
    Considering how hot it is Down Under, I highly doubt their winters are anything like ours.
    Lady Moon of the forests of wonderland, in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights
    🧜On instagram: yareach_lhc

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

No my hair behaves a lot better in summer. I have humidifiers inside to battle the winter dryness.

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights