Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JASON products

Length
    15 in/38"/55
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Default Re: JASON products

I use Jasons conditioners a lot and really like them- I feel that there are enough more natural ingredients in them to balance out any nasties. I particularly like the Apricot conditioner which smells good enough to eat. I don't like the shampoos as much though, I found them a bit thick and cloying. But the conditioners get a tick from me
    Jackie the Hippy Faery

Account Closed by Member Request

I've used them before, but when I read the ingredient list I realized they were not as "natural" as one might think...

Length
    33.8/Hip/thigh
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

I try to allways have some Jason Aloe Vera condish in my bathroom.The big bottle lasts me 3 years so it´s not pricey.I also by the mini bottles for about 3$.It is the best detangler in the world.I only use a little bit on the ends to detangle.My hair is heavy as it is.I recommend having a bottle at hand whenever you need really sleek and detangled hair.
    Lady Geshtai of the Blessed Waters in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I've noticed that although the products generally say, "No lauryl/laureth sulfates," they do contain sodium lauryl sulfoacetate. Does anyone know anything about that? Is it any better for your hair than the other SLS's?

Type
    1c/F/M/ii

What the heck? I just learned that the SLS's used in shampoos come from coconut oil!? Does that mean that coconut oil is not as good for our hair as we think?

Quote Originally Posted by Fingolphin View Post
    I've noticed that although the products generally say, "No lauryl/laureth sulfates," they do contain sodium lauryl sulfoacetate. Does anyone know anything about that? Is it any better for your hair than the other SLS's?
    http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ing...ngred06=706111

Looks like it is considered an organic salt?

Quote Originally Posted by Fingolphin View Post
    What the heck? I just learned that the SLS's used in shampoos come from coconut oil!? Does that mean that coconut oil is not as good for our hair as we think?
    I remember coming across this when I was looking into a natural toothpaste...

http://www.webdeb.com/healthnews/sls.htm

Length
    15"/Hip!/TB
    Type
    3a/M/iii

I have tried JASON's Apricot conditioner and also the Sea Kelp & Plumeria shampoo and conditioner (I'm currently using those). My hair liked all of these, detangled fine and was very soft and well-moisturised. I do seem to have easily pleased hair though :-)

I would like to try others in the range, so far, they've worked for me.
    Creepy Creeper veni vidi crepi //////// >X<)))>

Length
    15"/Hip!/TB
    Type
    3a/M/iii

I have tried JASON's Apricot conditioner and also the Sea Kelp & Plumeria shampoo and conditioner (I'm currently using those). My hair liked all of these, detangled fine and was very soft and well-moisturised. I do seem to have easily pleased hair though

I would like to try others in the range, so far, they've worked for me
    Creepy Creeper veni vidi crepi //////// >X<)))>

Resurrecting this thread because Jason conditioner seems to be what my hair loves the most. I have used Jason Biotin and hyaluronic acid conditioner for about 20 years now. I've tried other things occasionally, but nothing else makes my hair quite as smooth and shiny. I used to use the shampoo too and liked it, but as I get older my dandruff is getting worse. I have to use medicated shampoo now, usually head and shoulders 2 in 1.