Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gummy multivitamins -- do they work for you?

Length
    32/32/44
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Gummy multivitamins -- do they work for you?

I decided to try out some Centrum to see if I noticed a difference -- bought 'em, took 'em home, realized AFTER I opened them that I totally forgot to check for iron. Which it has in it. -facepalm- I thought maybe my sensitivity was gone but just two days into taking it I already have stomach pain so time to stop that and go grab some gummies again. At least they don't have iron!

Length
    32/32/44
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Back to gummies for me. I even caved and got some vitamin D gummies since the D capsules upset my stomach. So now vitamin time is tasty treat time!

Type
    2b/C/ii

I love my vitamin gummies. I have the vitafusion MultiVites which I get from Amazon...yay for subscribe and save!

Length
    32 in/37 in/32 in
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I'm on my third bottle of vitafusion gummy womens vitamins. I dont know that they have helped me, but I don't think it's caused any harm.

Length
    32/32/44
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I am very interested to find out what the vitamin D gummies do for me. I had low D last time I tested and it didn't get better with D supplements but then I sort of stopped taking them. I am hoping starting them again might actually give me some energy, that would be exciting.

My diet sucks and knowing me it won't get better any time soon so even a little help from the gummies is better than nothing!

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Mandie View Post
    I am very interested to find out what the vitamin D gummies do for me. I had low D last time I tested and it didn't get better with D supplements but then I sort of stopped taking them. I am hoping starting them again might actually give me some energy, that would be exciting.

My diet sucks and knowing me it won't get better any time soon so even a little help from the gummies is better than nothing!
    Same here & hope the gummies work for you. As much as I like gummy vitamins, I unfortunately had to go back to a high quality capsule because I wasn't absorbing the vitamin D & calcium I was taking in gummy form, and my vitamin d levels were still low. I now take Pure Encapsulations D3 & Douglas Labs Vitamin K2 together & I am going to get my levels retested in a few months to see if there is an improvement. Were you taking D3 with calcium or vitamin K or alone? Some say you have to take D3 with calcium to get full absorption, but my Naturopath says to take with vitamin K...we'll see..
    Last edited by renia22; March 29th, 2013 at 01:50 PM.

The Pusuit Of Hippieness Natalia's Avatar
    Length
    L-BSL/CLSC/Mid-T
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I take centrum flavor bursts, i dont see iron listed on the label so it might be a good one for you. They are more chewy and candy coated than a gummy. I cant have gelatin and i cant do pills so these are good for me. I have chronic nausea and vitamins aggrivate it quite a bit so since the dose is four pills a day i can divide em up and take with food which helps tremendously and i dont have to split and choke down pill pieces. They arent as complete as id like but its better than nothing since i can spend months finding one that fits my allergy's.