Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling Hair Sad :(

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Feeling Hair Sad :(

Just do teeny tiny trims about once every other month. Those shorter layers will catch up.

Length
    shdlr/~Clsc/FrTp
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I've checked out your album & your hair is lovely. There are many of us growing out some form of layer or another here but it definitely doesn't make your hair ugly. As spidermom has already mentioned, do tiny trims a few times throughout the years & it will even the layers up without sacrificing much length at all. One of our forum members Emichee did this from around bra strap length & managed to grow to classic in just a few years with an even blunt hemline.
    Keep up the good growing & take care of the hair health...you hair is definitely NOT fugly.

Type
    3a/3b/F/iii

You can see Ficcare clips at ww.ficcare.com. I think most of the time our hair looks better than we think it does. If you do little trims, your hair will be evened up faster than you think, and it looks just fine now anyway. You just have to be patient and let it grow.

Length
    pixie/TBL/45 in
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Length
    pixie/TBL/45 in
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Those are some of my flexi 8's,you can custom order or buy what is displayed.Just check out the flexi 8 link in" the hair toys" on this forum or check out the general discussion threads on flexi 8 clip threads .

Type
    2b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by slo2gro View Post
    im not sure what a ficcare clip is but i do know what the flexi s are i want to get one not sure where to get one thou
    Slo2gro..here is a link to the Flexi 8 folks:

http://www.flexi8.com/

Excellent service! Flexi 8s come in various sizes and are very easy to use.

Length
    23"/27"/43"
    Type
    3c/C/ii/iii

Hi slo2grow,

You are not alone...I have sad hair days too. Your hair is very nice and seems to be growing out just fine. If you are really concerned about your layers...you might be able to disguise them by creating some bun waves. Don't worry, you will feel better about your hair tomorrow I know I always do.

23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

Length
    APL/BSL!/Hip
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I'm having one of those days today too. I bleached my hair about a year ago to get back to my natural color, but now the texture is just so dry and brittle and tangly, no matter how many oils or conditioners I use on it :P But it will grow out eventually, just like your layers

Length
    Chin/shlr/hip

I feel your pain. I am growing out a bob after having BSL hair and it is hard. I had NO idea how much I would miss my long hair. I do a lot of short braids, twists and ponytails to try to not even think about it. Outta sight...outta mind right? And before you know it you will be past the awkward stage.
    4 years at LHC. Previously to waist, but starting a new! Glad to be back! Now BSL! Goals: Chin Shoulder APL BSL Waist

Length
    9/20.5/waist
    Type
    1b/M/ii

thank you guys all so much im gonna check out the flexi 8s. Its nice to know im not alone, here is where the sense of community really begins to be felt I appreciate it all Group HUG lol
    grow hair grow chin... shoulder... APL... bsl... waist...classic...