Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recommend me a good clarifying shampoo (In the next hour if possible)

I left by request
    Length
    Left/Left/Left
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Default Re: Recommend me a good clarifying shampoo (In the next hour if possible)

I like to use Pantene clarifying shampoo and Herbal essences Fresh balance. I get both mine from Superdrug or Boots
    I have also found Alberto Balsam tea tree shampoo to be very cleansing and works just as well as Pantene clarifying shampoo.
    Last edited by janeytilllie; June 21st, 2011 at 09:51 AM. Reason: ETA

Length
    22/29/42
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Recommend me a good clarifying shampoo (In the next hour if possible)

Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    Is the Suave labeled daily clarifying? I bought some Suave cherry blossom fragrance shampoo last night and couldn't figure out if it was clarifying or not.
    Yes, it's labeled as daily clarifying. It's a clear, light blue bottle.

Lady Temperance, Keeper of the Border between Night and Day in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Chin/APL+/Waist
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

I've heard from a couple of people that Herbal Essences have a really gentle clarifying shampoo.

That and others buy baking soda and mix it with conditioner for CO. About 1/16 of a teaspoon (pinch) of baking soda with a handful of your favorite conditioner you can prefer light - heavy. I know this is a recipe, but it's a really *easy* recipe; even though others hair just hate baking soda. *Ducks and runs*
    ~Making mistakes means learning new things~

The chelating one from Garnier Fructis with light blue cap, it comes in different names, "Pure Brillance", "Pure Shine"...

Length
    12/22/30
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Redken Natures Rescue is a good one to try

Easter 2012

Length
    SL/BSL/WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by janeytilllie View Post
    I like to use Pantene clarifying shampoo and Herbal essences Fresh balance.
    I second the Herbal Essences one. I'm a CO-er so I steer clear of shampoo normally, but when I need to clarify this is my go-to product. Cheap, and easy to find in any large supermarket/Boots/Superdrug in the UK. Plus I don't think its too drying either.

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

tresemme deep clean its excellent on offer in asda
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Joico Chelating. The Best.
    Lady Ithilwen of the Shimmering Skies in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    SL/CL+/WL+
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I use one by V05...it's green and about 85 cents. It works really well for me...

Length
    HL/38TBL/CLSC?
    Type
    3b/F/M/ii

Suave clarifying has a cone in it FYI.