Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: At what length do you think/find that your hair is/would be unmanageable for you?

Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

Default Re: At what length do you think/find that your hair is/would be unmanageable for you?

I don't know yet on my own head. I'm going to try for tailbone I think anything longer would be difficult for me to handle.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com

Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: At what length do you think/find that your hair is/would be unmanageable for you?

Thank you meteor! I'll have to put together a before and after picture to show you ! I think my hairs grown about 4 inches in 5 months, I have been taking multi vitamins and eating all the reccomended food that promotes hair growth. I can measure the inches because I have dark blonde roots against golden hair. I'm really enjoying growing my hair thanks to TLHC

Length
    BSL/Calf/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by threadOfGold View Post
    Thank you meteor! I'll have to put together a before and after picture to show you ! I think my hairs grown about 4 inches in 5 months, I have been taking multi vitamins and eating all the reccomended food that promotes hair growth. I can measure the inches because I have dark blonde roots against golden hair. I'm really enjoying growing my hair thanks to TLHC
    Awesome! 4 inches in 5 months is extremely fast growth, especially for cold winter months! Almost twice as fast as the norm. Congratulations! And happy growing!

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

If that point exists on me I have yet to find it. I actually find knee far easier than I did BSL!

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I think anything past tailbone would just be annoying to me, past classic would definitely be unmanageable.

24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

I'll join the 'I have no idea' set. so far the longer it gets the easier it gets, but since I'm only brastrap stretched (almost armpit curly), that's not saying much. I hope to get to waist curly.

Evil, not Bad Moderator (SB) trolleypup's Avatar
    Length
    52"/62"/77" *
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

So far I haven't noticed much difference in care and issues in my (admittedly slow) journey from past classic to calf length...I'm guessing there might be in increase in issues around ankle?

2b-2a/C/iii 61"/155cm/growing fitfully longer
    LJ - Blog
    Unless specified otherwise, I am speaking as a member, not a moderator

Length
    APL/50/Knee
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

My hair has never been longer than fingertip, and I always figured knee would be about where it would become unmanageable for me, but I really don't know. It might be more difficult at that point, but not necessarily unmanageable. I would think that once it reaches the floor, that would create issues. I wouldn't want to have the risk of stepping on my hair. Any option of wearing it down would be completely out the window, I would think.
    ~If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking~

Length
    17.5"/36"/37"
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

for me, anything longer than the chair seat when I am sitting would be unmanageable (I think this is basically tailbone, for me, anyway)
    2015: 7" growth~~~2016: 5" growth
    Jan. 1, 2017: 36"
    hoping for virgin tailbone Summer, 2017

Length
    chin/waist/waist
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Because I find growing my hair to be a fun hobby, I don't when if it will ever feel unmanageable! But I think once It goes past calf I will have to be super careful when leaving it down which would annoy me.
    Chin | Shoulder | Collarbone | APL | BSL | Waist

Now growing for fun!