Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: worried about wind damage

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: worried about wind damage

I don't think it's the wind that will damage your hair so much; it's combing out the tangles afterwards.

I can definitely understand having grown your hair out to enjoy having it loose. That was my idea at first also. Then I discovered that I don't like it when my hair hangs over me; it's like a blanket. I also don't like it in my face. So I grew it out and now I wear it up almost all the time. I do enjoy taking it down and combing it out, though. Then I put it back up, lol.

Length
    long/term/term
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: worried about wind damage

Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
    I don't think it's the wind that will damage your hair so much; it's combing out the tangles afterwards.

I can definitely understand having grown your hair out to enjoy having it loose. That was my idea at first also. Then I discovered that I don't like it when my hair hangs over me; it's like a blanket. I also don't like it in my face. So I grew it out and now I wear it up almost all the time. I do enjoy taking it down and combing it out, though. Then I put it back up, lol.

Yes! This! (Although I don't mind the blanket effect in winter when it's so chill.) At least in a bun I can keep the worst out of my eyes and mouth and face and food. But oh, how I love taking my hair down and bruhsing it out and seeing it so long.
    Opting out of Friend Requests, thank you very much!