Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The hair dream/nightmare thread

ship me back to bahston Patrycja's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/BSL!!/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/M/i/ii

oh man.Was it as bad as Billy Ray Cyrus from back in the day??

that's shivers worthy.
    Lady Lakshmi of the Endless Fortune in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    APL/Hip/class
    Type
    1a/M/C/ii/iii

I know I had a nightmare one time that my hair was caught and cut off by a hugh fan. I woke up and grabbed it to make sure it was still there! It amazes me how real dreams can seem sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    My mom loves mullets! She thinks they are so practical- neat in the front and long in the back. I say GAHHH!!! Several times she has tried to get one, but I talk her down from the ledge. A really fun website to go to if you want a laugh is www.mulletsgalore.com
    I admit it, you made me look. That was sooooooo wrong!

Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

Wow, what a nightmare! The other day I saw a woman in Wal-Mart wearing a mullet. Obviously some people like those things.

A new beginning.

Length
    2"/Calf/evs
    Type
    1c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    My mom loves mullets! She thinks they are so practical- neat in the front and long in the back. I say GAHHH!!! Several times she has tried to get one, but I talk her down from the ledge. A really fun website to go to if you want a laugh is www.mulletsgalore.com
    Oh, that website is hilarious!

There's a woman at the gym I work at who has a mullet. She's got to be in her mid 60s or so and the back of her hair is close to waist length. But the top, OMG, MIGHT be 1 1/2" long at the longest and she dyes it all pitch black. And it's permed. I cringe every time I see her!
    Islandgrrl - Izzie
    Calf length, heading south to lengths unknown.

Length
    pixie/bsl/bsl
    Type
    3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Silver & Gold View Post
    Oooo, just had to add. Both of our sons have grown their hair out a couple of times in their lives. Each time they decided to go short again they wanted me to cut a mullet first so they could wear that around for a while. (Just for the record, they think mullets are awful. Which is the reason they wanted one for a while, so they could be the 'crazy mullet guy'.)
    I laughed and told them I have standards . . . there are just some things I will not do!
    I know a girl who cut off her shoulder-length-ish hair to a little pixie, but first she cut a really over the top mullet that she wore around for 3 days, and it was HILARIOUS!

~~CurlyNinja~~3A/M/ii~~

Length
    16"/21"/Thigh
    Type
    1c/M/iii

Ah.. the shock from the dream has faded now.. and I can have a good laugh thanks to you guys! I really trust my stylist, she's always been very cautious before with cuts and colour, which I didn't use to appreciate because before I would always be looking for more "drastic changes" than she would provide. I'm lucky to have her! Still.. scissors... (shiver)

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyNinja View Post
    I know a girl who cut off her shoulder-length-ish hair to a little pixie, but first she cut a really over the top mullet that she wore around for 3 days, and it was HILARIOUS!
    Ya gotta admire someone with a sense of humor about themselves!

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

oh my wanna laugh? this is me 22 years ago! yep i was a mullet fan EEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!

>>>>>>jojo sneaks off somewhere quite to hide her embarrassment
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    oh my wanna laugh? this is me 22 years ago! yep i was a mullet fan EEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!

>>>>>>jojo sneaks off somewhere quite to hide her embarrassment
    Good for you, jojo! If you're gonna sport it, at least you are willing to own it!

Some of the things I did to may hair over the years . . . yikes! There are photos that I would love to burn. At least you look cute with your tiny mullet.