Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi and Deposit Dye Club

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Default Re: Semi and Deposit Dye Club

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I half hope the urge fades so you can keep your current progress, but if you decide to do it black, welcome to the dark side, I'm looking at black deposit dyes atm myself I might try Luna Tides Eclipse Black
    Haha thanks! Maybe it will fade.
    I will at some point dye it black again, but my plan was to grow virgin until I start going gray. Going gray would be my excuse to start dyeing again
    But deposit dyes aren't really an issue - I just didn't want to damage my hair, that's why I'm growing natural. My hair is brown anyway, so there also wouldn't be any awkward fading going on.
    Neck / SL / APL / BSL / WL+ / HL / BCL / TBL!
    Dye-free since Dec 2018.
    2021 plan: grow & trim - get rid of layers & reach hip-BCL.

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Quote Originally Posted by Amenahh View Post
    Haha thanks! Maybe it will fade.
    I will at some point dye it black again, but my plan was to grow virgin until I start going gray. Going gray would be my excuse to start dyeing again
    But deposit dyes aren't really an issue - I just didn't want to damage my hair, that's why I'm growing natural. My hair is brown anyway, so there also wouldn't be any awkward fading going on.
    that is very true, deposit dyes will help me grow, since I can color to my hearts content while my natural hair depressing me

Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

thanks! silly question is it another purple?

YAS! ULTIMATE GOTH POINTS

(this is my 1980th post!)
    It is lol ! A most gorgeous violet, on the verge of blue: I really hope it will look like the pictures I've seen.
    I also wanted to try Lunar Tides Orchid, buuuut it didn't feel quite as pigmented: I mean, if I want a lighter color I can just trow a bit of conditioner in, it's more cost effective.
    Pixie! - Ear - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder - APL...

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

My hair is becoming so light with age that I can use a wide range of colors on it.

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTangles View Post
    It is lol ! A most gorgeous violet, on the verge of blue: I really hope it will look like the pictures I've seen.
    I also wanted to try Lunar Tides Orchid, buuuut it didn't feel quite as pigmented: I mean, if I want a lighter color I can just trow a bit of conditioner in, it's more cost effective.
    I'm considering lunar tides eclipse black since it says it's a purple blue black but I'll see there is also manic panic raven or artic fox's Transylvanian black, I guess I'll have to try them all eventually to find the best,but since I just dyed my hair I won't need to worry for a long while

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
    My hair is becoming so light with age that I can use a wide range of colors on it.
    That is the upside of greys no need for bleaching to have fun with deposits

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

That is the upside of greys no need for bleaching to have fun with deposits
    I couldn't agree more. I've always toyed with the idea of a few mauve highlights and with my silvers it would be an easy process. Some day!

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Quote Originally Posted by luluj View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I've always toyed with the idea of a few mauve highlights and with my silvers it would be an easy process. Some day!
    That sounds lovely, your hair is so nice too I saw in the shorter updo topic

Length
    Chin/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2c/M/iii

I'm definitely in this club, even more so that the colourful longhairs since I don't think my hair is so long yet

Currently I use La Riche Directions in Turquoise, it's the most readily available brand over here and what I've used for most of my bright colours!

I've also used Crazy Color in the past, Manic Panic once I think, and Arctic Fox for their Cosmic Sunshine when I was bright yellow. I love love love the smell of Arctic Fox, but the cost of getting it to the UK just doesn't seem worth it. That's what I'm trying to tell myself anyway

I have an album on here with all the colours I've done (basically everything but black!) if anyone is interested, buuuut this is my hair today -

Next goal: 34" - Hip

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Simpscone View Post
    I'm definitely in this club, even more so that the colourful longhairs since I don't think my hair is so long yet

Currently I use La Riche Directions in Turquoise, it's the most readily available brand over here and what I've used for most of my bright colours!

I've also used Crazy Color in the past, Manic Panic once I think, and Arctic Fox for their Cosmic Sunshine when I was bright yellow. I love love love the smell of Arctic Fox, but the cost of getting it to the UK just doesn't seem worth it. That's what I'm trying to tell myself anyway

I have an album on here with all the colours I've done (basically everything but black!) if anyone is interested, buuuut this is my hair today -

amazing!
    Neck / SL / APL / BSL / WL+ / HL / BCL / TBL!
    Dye-free since Dec 2018.
    2021 plan: grow & trim - get rid of layers & reach hip-BCL.