Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DISO: Mostly looking for GTS antlers and tusks plus CISO helix forks, TTs, moons, etc

Default Re: DISO: Mostly looking for GTS antlers and tusks plus CISO helix forks, TTs, moons,

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire-o View Post
    You're blessed with thick hair. I think you'll do well with forks that have FP 4.5" to 5". That's for buns like cinnamon bun, lazy wrap, you know those round kind. With your thickness and length you might not be able to do many of the fancy knots and buns yet. For half-up buns 4" would be good.
    Thank you so much for your help, sapphire-o!

Length
    --/tb/--
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

Default Re: DISO: Mostly looking for GTS antlers and tusks plus CISO helix forks, TTs, moons,

I have several TTs I'm willing to part with. Do you have any particular preference re woods and/or colors?

wg
    To contact me, use email. (Only PM if you'd rather not receive a reply in a timely fashion.)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyg View Post
    I have several TTs I'm willing to part with. Do you have any particular preference re woods and/or colors?

wg
    I'm fairly open to different woods and colours though I am partial to shiny things, all shades of blue and lilac. I'm also generally opposed to reds and yellow with my skin tone.

Don't know if you've seen it, but I've sent a follow-up message to you with more pics and details about the forks on Tuesday!

[Judging you in Spanish] Milady_DeWinter's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/CL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I'm closing a sale, so got to know what I'll have remaining (including items I haven't put officially for sale yet), but I also might have several items you might be interested in! All of them perfect for thick hair, 4,5" FP minimum.

BSL • MBL • WL • HL • BCLTBLWristClassic!FTL
    Thickness: 5 1/2" - 14cm | Length: 42,5" - 108cm
    My little braid thread

Quote Originally Posted by Milady_DeWinter View Post
    I'm closing a sale, so got to know what I'll have remaining (including items I haven't put officially for sale yet), but I also might have several items you might be interested in! All of them perfect for thick hair, 4,5" FP minimum.
    I think I'm the person who just purchased from you! If you have any other lovelies to show me, especially if they're GTS, I would absolutely love to see them!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonian View Post
    Don't know if you've seen it, but I've sent a follow-up message to you with more pics and details about the forks on Tuesday!
    Oh, I think I missed the follow up! Thank you so much! I will get back to you later today (playgroup for the babes).

[Judging you in Spanish] Milady_DeWinter's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/CL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by LadyGuin View Post
    I think I'm the person who just purchased from you! If you have any other lovelies to show me, especially if they're GTS, I would absolutely love to see them!
    hahahah you sre so right! For some reason I didn't retained the name lol. Will contact you if I had some other pieces you might like!

BSL • MBL • WL • HL • BCLTBLWristClassic!FTL
    Thickness: 5 1/2" - 14cm | Length: 42,5" - 108cm
    My little braid thread