Page 1651 of 1741 FirstFirst ... 65111511551160116411649165016511652165316611701 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,510 of 17407

Thread: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Length
    24/47"/?
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Default Re: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

I like this new turtle much better than the older version on the - is it pvc? - flexi. I always felt like the poor turtle looked stretched on the old version.

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/BSL/cheez
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by enting View Post
    I like this new turtle much better than the older version on the - is it pvc? - flexi. I always felt like the poor turtle looked stretched on the old version.
    I know what you mean! I still like it, but I think I will like the new one better.
    Hair is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
    My not-usually-hair-related blog is at www.thecoffeelessmom.wordpress.com

Length
    18"/22"/35”++
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i/ii

Thanks for answering, AmaryllisRed! I’m going to take your advice about the least blingy the better (for my situation).
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaryllisRed View Post
    My hair is very fine and I have to be careful taking them out because inevitably a strand or two has gotten on the wrong side of the flexi. I think the less "bling" on a clip, the less snagging you get. I have a couple that are plainer and don't seem to catch as much.

I haven't tried the leather 8's but I would guess they don't snag much if at all.

[Judging you in Spanish] Milady_DeWinter's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/CL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by _anya View Post
    Thanks for answering, AmaryllisRed! I’m going to take your advice about the least blingy the better (for my situation).
    I think the same. Not much blingy works better to avoid problems, esp avoid dangles! But there are still a lot to choose from and you shouldn't have problems with any leather one, they are fantastic

BSL • MBL • WL • HL • BCLTBLWristClassic!FTL
    Thickness: 5 1/2" - 14cm | Length: 42,5" - 108cm
    My little braid thread

I am enjoying seeing the pictures from the recent orders everyone and I gotta say Zesty that orchid looks amazing in your hair! If i didn't already(kind of reluctantly) order one i would of after seeing your picture!

So I finally broke out the bolt cutters yesterday after my order from my stylist came. Those turtles are so stinking cute! Please excuse the picture vomit I am about to subject you to. I am just so excited!

First up i would like to share with you a couple images of some flexi's from my last order in use. I did a whole photo shoot of the flexis, had all sorts of fun with a few different sticks and such, so excited to have flexis i can use sticks with! First up is a black leather flexi with my wonder woman hair sword:

Laces out.

Next up is my blue leather flexi with one of my acrylics and a TT:

Oh and here is the same TT with my new clear crystal star flexi:

So here is a group shot of the turtles with a little surprise that my stylist slipped in.

I then promptly gathered up a few sticks I already own that would go with these new lovelies, so another group shot. With said coordinating sticks this time.

So first let me share the braided leather dragon fly with a wooden stick I got off the swap board:

Next is the same braided leather dragon fly with a dragon fly hair stick I got at Hot Topic:

Now who wants to see some selfies of those turtles paired up with some sticks?

(to be continued)
    "Do you ever feel like a misfit? Everything inside you is dark and twisted
    but it's okay to be different
    'cause baby, so am I" ~So Am I

So turtle selfies.

First up is the green turtle paired with a turquoise acrylic stick. I know it doesn't really look like turquoise in the picture but in person i swear they match really well.

Next is the green turtle with the same wooden stick i got off the swap board:

And the green turtle with another acrylic stick:

And the green turtle with another acrylic stick, this one has a few highlights of green(and purple) that don't show up in the picture:

Now onto the blue turtle. First I paired it with the wooden stick:

Next up i paired it with a few acrylic sticks:

I am so thrilled to have these new pretties in my collection. I actually wore the last combination to work today the blue turtle with the blue LI.
    "Do you ever feel like a misfit? Everything inside you is dark and twisted
    but it's okay to be different
    'cause baby, so am I" ~So Am I

...My vanity’s a mess... desisparkles's Avatar
    Length
    20/45 CL/Thigh
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Looks awesome kamerose!! I love flexis worn with sticks so much!!

Anybody liking the lux u pins? I searched this thread but found no results. I have a pair in both sizes 3 inch and 2 3/8 in and I really really like them. The little ball on the ends are more comfy than the unfinished ends on their decorated u pins.
    I‘m sure they don’t compare to Quattro star lites, which are on my wish list, but for now they are doing the trick for a little cinnabun and double buns.

https://shops.lillarose.biz/MemberTo...ealerId=815770
    Last edited by desisparkles; June 3rd, 2020 at 07:20 PM.
    Super fine and delicate
    Dye & heat free circa 2017
    Senna has turned my silvers to gold - give me all the metals

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/BSL/cheez
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by desisparkles View Post
    Looks awesome kamerose!! I love flexis worn with sticks so much!!

Anybody liking the lux u pins? I searched this thread but found no results. I have a pair in both sizes 3 inch and 2 3/8 in and I really really like them. The little ball on the ends are more comfy than the unfinished ends on their decorated u pins.
    I‘m sure they don’t compare to Quattro star lites, which are on my wish list, but for now they are doing the trick for a little cinnabun and double buns.

https://shops.lillarose.biz/MemberTo...ealerId=815770
    I had not seen those!
    They look sturdier than my Amish pins and the balled ends look much nicer. I have to be careful with the Amish pins so I don't scrape myself. Of course, at two pins for $10 they're a lot pricier, too. I wish I had seen them when I was placing my last order. I'm curious.
    Hair is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
    My not-usually-hair-related blog is at www.thecoffeelessmom.wordpress.com

...My vanity’s a mess... desisparkles's Avatar
    Length
    20/45 CL/Thigh
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Here's a pic of them in twilight compared to the 4 inch cyndibands from amazon. And the 2 large ones crisscrossed and hidden in a cinnabun and larges in hand.

Last edited by desisparkles; June 3rd, 2020 at 11:31 PM. Reason: another pic added
    Super fine and delicate
    Dye & heat free circa 2017
    Senna has turned my silvers to gold - give me all the metals

Account closed by member request
    Length
    11CBL/33"HL/40CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

I do like them more! Definitely more comfortable to wear Ben the decorative ones