Page 161 of 168 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1672

Thread: Nicest hair compliments you've gotten?

Length
    28MBL/39TB+/Term
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Default Re: Nicest hair compliments you've gotten?

Quote Originally Posted by AmaryllisRed View Post
    Haha!
    I think I'd take "Super Braid!" as a compliment, too. I wouldn't mind it being my superhero name...
    I still giggle about it when I think about it. To ME, that's a compliment to get called super braid. But do you think he meant it as a compliment, or the typical picking on a classmate in jest? lol

I'm just going to let that count as points for the compliment. His words about my hair made me smile.lol
    Lady Arimed, Battle-Healer of the Well of Sláine in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    2/22?/35
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/i/ii

There's a photo of me that I wasnt a great fan of - silly expression bit of a double chin, then someone said ooh you remind me of a pre raphelite, espespecially the hair. Now I quite like it!
    Hair tomorrow, hair yesterday, but never hair today!

I don’t know how to do anything with my hair other than a pony tail. So I asked my husband to French braid it for me the other day and he just get telling me how soft it was and I’ve never had hair so soft before.

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Sknightslady View Post
    I don’t know how to do anything with my hair other than a pony tail. So I asked my husband to French braid it for me the other day and he just get telling me how soft it was and I’ve never had hair so soft before.
    That's so sweet of him
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

It was really sweet of him! And the fact that he even noticed amazed me!

Length
    buzz/tbl/cl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I had my first hair compliment this weekend at a party, I let my hair down for a couple of hours. I was so touched, she said it was lovely, and I told her I’m planning on growing it long, she said “you’re well on the way”

Needless to say ten minutes later I’m washing up and sorting recycling so out comes the hair fork. So practical and quick. Brilliant!

I started wearing my hair in a pony about 3 weeks ago. Since that time I have had one of my students, a client I consult for, a colleagued (also a longhaired guy, so definitely biased), and a good friend of mine all tell me the pony suits me well.

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/CBL/cheez
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Today I took my hair out of my bun 'cause it was falling out and my aunt was all, "Ooh, look how pretty!" and like picking up my hair and petting it and stuff. And she called over my 8-year-old niece and said, "Look how pretty!" and my niece said I'm like Rapunzel.
    (I know people have mixed feelings about the Rapunzel comparison but it was totally innocent coming from my 8yo niece obviously.)
    Made my day.

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Hmmm, nobody has posted anything here for a while...

DH and I have just been away on holiday to another country and while we were there we became quite friendly with one of the staff. On our last day there as we were preparing to leave, he came over for a final conversation with us. He said, "Would you mind if I said something personal? I want to tell you that your hair is amazing - so pretty. It's stunning and so elegant." ( I had worn it both in various updos and loose while we were there.) He then said it was a shame that more ladies didn't grow their hair long.

So that was kinda nice
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

I posted this elsewhere, but it should have been here: Over Thanksgiving, I saw my daughter and she said my hair was "like Pocahontas". My hair doesn't look at all like Pocahontas', but it was still the nicest thing anyone's said.