Page 1572 of 1633 FirstFirst ... 57210721472152215621570157115721573157415821622 ... LastLast
Results 15,711 to 15,720 of 16325

Thread: Shoulder | Armpit

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

I'm half here and half back in pixie land zzz I really need to be banned from anything scissor like

Length
    16/26/50
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I'm half here and half back in pixie land zzz I really need to be banned from anything scissor like
    You've had so much happen recently!
    Grow grow grow, where it stops no body knows.

Type
    3a/F/M/iii

Maybe we can get you some sort of scissors restraining order, a scissors rehabilitation program? Kidding lolol, I do love your changes and antics, Bat. You have DEFINITELY had growth though which is great!
    [Shaved | Pixie |Chin | Shoulder | APL |BSL | Waist | Onward...]

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie View Post
    You've had so much happen recently!
    All self inflicted I should be bald and buy wigs in all sorts of colors lol

Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens18 View Post
    Maybe we can get you some sort of scissors restraining order, a scissors rehabilitation program? Kidding lolol, I do love your changes and antics, Bat. You have DEFINITELY had growth though which is great!
    Lmao I need one of those! Will be a bit difficult though for the trade I'm learning xD.

Length
    .5 in/21 in/??
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Welcome firegvan!

Bat! Are you happy with your new cut?

Im still experimenting with LOC. This time I used the milk for leave in, coconut oil for oil and a tiny bit of shea smoothie for cream and it was too heavy, too much. Hair looks kind of stringy when I take it down. I got a new leave in conditioner that I am eager to try next time.

ALso, I have discovered something weird about peacock twists. Last time I cut my hair was thin ends yes, but also because I couldn't wear it up anymore. Even wearing it in a peacock twist I would start to get a knot on one side of my neck and get a bad headache. Well, this entire growing out time I have pretty much worn my hair in a cinnabun held with really nice sturdy claw clips. The other day I tried a peacock twist with a clip and within 30 minutes I had the knot in my neck! I took my hair down and put it back in the bun and it went away. So, for some reason the peacock twist pulls a neck muscle out of alignment? I dont' know, but it never occurred to me that something as benign as a peacock twist could cause me problems! I wish I had experimented more with buns before I cut my hair, but oh well. Thought I would share just in case anyone else has problems with the peacock twist down the road.

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

I kind of hate it lol, but it certainly feels much better, actually feels soft getting rid of most damage but I feel a bit lost at what do do now

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

I kind of hate it lol, but it certainly feels much better, actually feels soft getting rid of most damage but I feel a bit lost at what do do now
    OMG that cut makes me sort of miss my long mullet I had a couple of years ago. It was rad! Your ends look really good! Time to get growing

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by ReadingRenee View Post
    Welcome firegvan!

Bat! Are you happy with your new cut?

Im still experimenting with LOC. This time I used the milk for leave in, coconut oil for oil and a tiny bit of shea smoothie for cream and it was too heavy, too much. Hair looks kind of stringy when I take it down. I got a new leave in conditioner that I am eager to try next time.

ALso, I have discovered something weird about peacock twists. Last time I cut my hair was thin ends yes, but also because I couldn't wear it up anymore. Even wearing it in a peacock twist I would start to get a knot on one side of my neck and get a bad headache. Well, this entire growing out time I have pretty much worn my hair in a cinnabun held with really nice sturdy claw clips. The other day I tried a peacock twist with a clip and within 30 minutes I had the knot in my neck! I took my hair down and put it back in the bun and it went away. So, for some reason the peacock twist pulls a neck muscle out of alignment? I dont' know, but it never occurred to me that something as benign as a peacock twist could cause me problems! I wish I had experimented more with buns before I cut my hair, but oh well. Thought I would share just in case anyone else has problems with the peacock twist down the road.
    Maybe the way the bun is anchored, the weight is distributed more evenly/in more places with multiple clips or anchor points? I also have an issue with a peacock twist causing pain at the place where the clip pulls down on my upper layers in the center back. Sometimes I will make the twist to one side and anchor it close to my ear, to help with this. But, it looks silly.

I can't do buns yet because of my layers, so time will tell whether or not a bun is better for my sensitive scalp than a twist.

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Quote Originally Posted by secret soup View Post
    OMG that cut makes me sort of miss my long mullet I had a couple of years ago. It was rad! Your ends look really good! Time to get growing
    Haha I got a mullet in march for a while, it was fun but I wanna get rid of it now

Length
    15.75/22/25
    Type
    2c/3a/M/i/ii

Welcome, new comers!

Bat! Your hair is looking so long in the most recent pics.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFortuna View Post
    Also does anyone else’s hair create layers naturally? I have some extra cut in right now but my hair seems to always grow that way, like the hair on the top of my head grows slower than the hair closer to my hairline.
    Yep! Mine surely seems to.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadingRenee View Post

Thought I would share just in case anyone else has problems with the peacock twist down the road.
    Thanks for sharing, that's very interesting.
    These pics were about 10 years ago... Trying again from similar to that short pic.