Page 150 of 1633 FirstFirst ... 501001401481491501511521602002506501150 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 16322

Thread: Shoulder | Armpit

Length
    15/apl/Waist

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Mines taking forever as well I'm trying to hold off measuring till 27th may. on 27th april I was at 17inches. 4 to go to apl. Hoping to get there by xmas So might be joining you alyanna in the apl to bsl in january fingers crossed.

Length
    12/25/35
    Type
    2a/M/i/ii

I have 3.5 inches to go until APL, so hopefully I will also be moving onto the APL-BSL thread at the start of the year i'm giving myself 8months on average growth to reach APL, if i'm still not there I think I will cry

It's frustrating because I know once I hit APL, I can make Waist in a year.
    Chin - Shoulder - APL - BSL - Waist - Hip - Tailbone
    - No Heat - Veggie Dyes - No Cuts -

Length
    pixie/apl/waist
    Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by KittyLost View Post
    I have 3.5 inches to go until APL, so hopefully I will also be moving onto the APL-BSL thread at the start of the year i'm giving myself 8months on average growth to reach APL, if i'm still not there I think I will cry

really? how tall are you?

I've got about 20 cm to cover from APL to waist. that's manageable in a year with about 1.67 cm a month. thought only measured straight and without cuts. my average growth is something like 1.2 or 1.3 cm.

Length
    Chin/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Rrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaalllly now? APL to waist in a year?! I wish!

I think I've got 2-3 inches until the longest hairs reach APL, in the back, but I'd like to have a few strands over my shoulders to really feel like APL. If all the strands in the front are still at shoulder it's just not gonna look like APL hair, you know?

After that, I think it'll still be a long way to BSL I think. I'm thinking at least a couple of years to waist!
    Shoulder>>>APL >>> BSL >>> WAIST

Length
    4/22/BSL?

This thread has been slow lately! I cry

Anyway, I think I can officially say that my hair is at 19 inches, and APL is about 21 for me, maybe a little over. I think at the rate my hair has been growing I will hit the very tip of APL by August. My old bangs are just about an inch passed chin, but the rest of the front is just about as long as the back.

I had long hair my entire life until about five years ago when I hacked it all off. I remember i would cut six inches off when it would get too long and crazy, but it would grow back literally in no time. I'm hoping this is the case once I hit APL!

Pixiestar, your hair is so pretty and straight! I'm so jealous! Mine likes to flip all over the place, making it seem like it's growing ever so slowly
    Last edited by bondeandeebowl; May 19th, 2011 at 04:53 PM.

Length
    12/25/35
    Type
    2a/M/i/ii

Ooo and alyanna I am 5ft3 I think. But my measurements are APL - 21.5inches, BSL - 25inches, Waist - 28inches if my friend measured correctly. (over head and down the back)
    I'm hopeful to reach waist in a year from APL, I remember last time I grew my hair after APL it was all quick and smooth sailing so I would be pleased if it did it again especially now there is no hair dye and heat styling involved.
    Even if I only got 6inches average growth a year then I'd be pretty close to waist which is good enough for me! I don't start to feel like my hair is long until I can see it hanging over my shoulders.

A couple of years will be here before you know it and it may not even take that long power of positive thinking
    Chin - Shoulder - APL - BSL - Waist - Hip - Tailbone
    - No Heat - Veggie Dyes - No Cuts -

Length
    pixie/apl/waist
    Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

oh, I see, kitty. you are shorter than I am. Even someone with my hight could make it in a year from apl to waist with a little more than average growth rates per year.
    btw: I'm 5ft9
    Last edited by ooo; May 20th, 2011 at 02:45 PM.

Length
    14"/25"/31"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Oooh, good idea. I am at 20" and dh measured BSL to be 24". So much sooner than I thought!!!! January or February!
    BSL to above the jaw bob now lob and headed back down

Length
    Chin/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Ooo and alyanna I am 5ft3 I think. But my measurements are APL - 21.5inches, BSL - 25inches, Waist - 28inches if my friend measured correctly. (over head and down the back)
    I'm hopeful to reach waist in a year from APL, I remember last time I grew my hair after APL it was all quick and smooth sailing so I would be pleased if it did it again especially now there is no hair dye and heat styling involved.
    Even if I only got 6inches average growth a year then I'd be pretty close to waist which is good enough for me! I don't start to feel like my hair is long until I can see it hanging over my shoulders.

A couple of years will be here before you know it and it may not even take that long power of positive thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    oh, I see, kitty. you are shorter than I am. Even someone with my hight could make it in a year from apl to waist with a little more than average growth rates per year.
    btw: I'm 5ft9
    I seeeee. Well I'm 5ft7. I'm at 19" now and APL is 21", BSL 26" but waist is a whopping 32"!! AND, I measured my BSL with a very well fitting bra (ie the strap sits very low). So I'm actually not doing too bad in terms of shoulder to APL and I do agree that this may be a slower journey than APL to BSL. May cuz the layers and maybe cuz it's almost like going from short to "long" by mainstream standards.

And ooo (I love typing your name) that would be SO exciting to make it from apl to waist in a year! My hair isn't slow to grow so we'll see. Exciting!!!

P.S. I'm thinking of doing a cassia treatment soon. It might make me feel better about my hair. I used to be a henna freak from about 13 years old to 17, I hennad all the time. Never tried cassia though. I don't want red hair this time (at least not yet) but cassia would be fun.
    Shoulder>>>APL >>> BSL >>> WAIST

Length
    15/apl/Waist

Hair grow grow
    You know I always thought my hair grew fast, but it seems so slow Maybe its just because I want it to hurry up and get to apl. I will feel more like I'm getting somewhere then