Page 1488 of 1498 FirstFirst ... 48898813881438147814861487148814891490 ... LastLast
Results 14,871 to 14,880 of 14976

Thread: Buzz | Ear | Chin

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

Default Re: Buzz | Ear | Chin

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Very good! I'm pushing through a back and sides buzz urge atm to get rid of as much black as possible, and because the top part of my hair is so much shorter than the rest
    The top of mine takes it's sweet time too😐 Maybe if we all start hanging upside down like bats it'll jump start the top hairs to at least try to be reasonable and grow faster 😂

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by momof3mary View Post
    The top of mine takes it's sweet time too😐 Maybe if we all start hanging upside down like bats it'll jump start the top hairs to at least try to be reasonable and grow faster 😂
    Haha! Increased blood flow is supposed to stimulate hair growth anyway let's go!

Length
    1/2'/12'/24'
    Type
    2b/F/ii

*Edited because I’m rusty as heck and posted in the wrong forum, whoops!*
    Last edited by WitchyM; November 30th, 2023 at 09:12 AM.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

I might give up on long hair I'm back to bleach again and cut out all the indigo which was about 3 ish months worth

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I might give up on long hair I'm back to bleach again and cut out all the indigo which was about 3 ish months worth
    You've got to be able to have fun with it and feel like yourself in the process. If you grow long pink hair or if you stay a shorty with pink hair (or any color for that matter), it's perfectly fine.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

You've got to be able to have fun with it and feel like yourself in the process. If you grow long pink hair or if you stay a shorty with pink hair (or any color for that matter), it's perfectly fine.
    Yep! I'll try not to stress about it next year

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I agree. Long hair is pretty and all but I like being able to have fun and play with color.
    I only want shoulder length or maybe armpit length. Just enough to put it up and forget about it really, I'm after lazy hair styling lol.

I had a momentary crisis last night, almost cut it way back. The bleached ends really got to me and I went from I need a trim to I need to cut it all off. But instead, I washed it and trimmed my bangs a little.
    I'm feeling better today. Its those spur of the moment decisions that get me.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I agree. Long hair is pretty and all but I like being able to have fun and play with color.
    I only want shoulder length or maybe armpit length. Just enough to put it up and forget about it really, I'm after lazy hair styling lol.

I had a momentary crisis last night, almost cut it way back. The bleached ends really got to me and I went from I need a trim to I need to cut it all off. But instead, I washed it and trimmed my bangs a little.
    I'm feeling better today. Its those spur of the moment decisions that get me.
    Same here I shaved mysides on a whim then it ended up being a full cut and color z

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

Got another hair cut today hopefully it will be My last one!

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I also got a hair cut today. It was more of a trim but there were a few hacked up areas from me trimming it myself over the last few months so that's all evened up.
    Looks so much better and neater. I'm going to try no trim for the first half of the year. Not sure I can go that long, I like fresh cut ends