Page 1445 of 1497 FirstFirst ... 4459451345139514351443144414451446144714551495 ... LastLast
Results 14,441 to 14,450 of 14963

Thread: Buzz | Ear | Chin

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

Quote Originally Posted by momof3mary View Post
    Try to take care of yourself and remember to hydrate!
    I have the next 2-4 days off next week

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I went ahead and bleached again. My hair is basically transparent now but there is still a orange tint. The only thing I can think of is the box dye I used last month added a gold tint and it just doesn't want to leave lol. I have pink dye on now, here in a few minutes I'm going to wipe most of it off from the white streaks so it lighter than the rest.

Edit to add a pic
    Last edited by Obsidian; December 11th, 2022 at 10:56 AM.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I went ahead and bleached again. My hair is basically transparent now but there is still a orange tint. The only thing I can think of is the box dye I used last month added a gold tint and it just doesn't want to leave lol. I have pink dye on now, here in a few minutes I'm going to wipe most of it off from the white streaks so it lighter than the rest.

Edit to add a pic
    It looks nice though you could always buy a pastel purple based blue and dilute it and put it on it should netrualize more of the goldy tones I want a lighter pink as well mines too dark
    Last edited by Bat; December 11th, 2022 at 04:09 PM.

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I love it just the way it is, the different tones blend well. I did order some gentian violet to use as a temporary toner if I'm feeling it needs to be cooler.
    I've also ordered a new brand of pink to try, iroiro neon pink. I've heard its a absolute nightmare to remove, just what I want in a color.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I love it just the way it is, the different tones blend well. I did order some gentian violet to use as a temporary toner if I'm feeling it needs to be cooler.
    I've also ordered a new brand of pink to try, iroiro neon pink. I've heard its a absolute nightmare to remove, just what I want in a color.
    Haha good luck with it, I tired their turquoise it wasn't that great in my opinion was more blue than turquoise but maybe the pink will have the right cool tone for you

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

My coworkers were complimenting my duck tail today. I guess that means it's growing!

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

lool yes it is, your hair grows pretty fast I think

I ended up having to bleach my hair twice, it is honestly a miracle that I still have hair that isn't stringy noodles, its super dry so I can't bleach it again anytime soon but I got the pink I wanted finally and i won't be mad if it fades to look like Obsidians color
    No Trimming No Dye
    CBL>>>>>APL>>>>>TBL>>>>LCL
    Currently Buzzed

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    lool yes it is, your hair grows pretty fast I think

I ended up having to bleach my hair twice, it is honestly a miracle that I still have hair that isn't stringy noodles, its super dry so I can't bleach it again anytime soon but I got the pink I wanted finally and i won't be mad if it fades to look like Obsidians color
    I love yours and Obsidians colors, you both have the skin tone to look great in fashion colors.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Quote Originally Posted by momof3mary View Post
    I love yours and Obsidians colors, you both have the skin tone to look great in fashion colors.
    my face is a bit too red but generally i have cool toned skin even though I tan well
    No Trimming No Dye
    CBL>>>>>APL>>>>>TBL>>>>LCL
    Currently Buzzed

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Thats a nice pink Bat. It should fade but don't be surprised if it takes a couple months, pink either stays forever or washes out quickly. Since it took 2 rounds of bleach, you seem to have gotten the stick tight version.
    I have rosacea and vivid pinks make it seem worse, pastel actually seems to help even out my skin or at least washes it out in a good way.