Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Floor Length and Beyond

Growing in the Silvers hennalonghair's Avatar
    Length
    APL/TBL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Default Re: Floor Length Hair and Beyond:-)

So is it 80 inches stretched out or 80 inches dried as is?

Type
    2b/M/C/iii

It does seem like China and India have both the largest populations, and the most women with exceptionally long (and beautiful) hair.

Length
    cbl/ftl/knee
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I know my goal says knee but I do dream of being in this thread. I just don't want to declare such a long goal and then go back on it because I don't know what super long hair entails yet. I mean I've read about it but I haven't lived it. I really want to grow my hair as long as it can go but I'm only 90% ready to commit. I read the tale of genji where women had past floor length hair in all different conditions and it really inspired me and made me want to grow my hair out to the best and longest it can be. I don't really want to persue terminal, per se, because I will always trim and I want to maintain nice ends. I guess I'll grow to knee for now, and then we'll see!!

Brick I think Stagecoach has floor length hair but I could be wrong it might be knee or ankle or something. The floor lengthers tend to lay low.. :/ When I get to longer lengths I intend to post pictures specifically because pics are lacking
    ۞
    Lady Tyet, Weaver of the Endless Strands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    Pixie/U-BSL/Happy
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Stagecoach has cut her her, she started a thread about it some months ago.

Always behave like a duck -
    keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath.

Length
    BSL?/??/?
    Type
    1c/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by cat11 View Post
    I know my goal says knee but I do dream of being in this thread. I just don't want to declare such a long goal and then go back on it because I don't know what super long hair entails yet. I mean I've read about it but I haven't lived it. I really want to grow my hair as long as it can go but I'm only 90% ready to commit. I read the tale of genji where women had past floor length hair in all different conditions and it really inspired me and made me want to grow my hair out to the best and longest it can be. I don't really want to persue terminal, per se, because I will always trim and I want to maintain nice ends. I guess I'll grow to knee for now, and then we'll see!!

Brick I think Stagecoach has floor length hair but I could be wrong it might be knee or ankle or something. The floor lengthers tend to lay low.. :/ When I get to longer lengths I intend to post pictures specifically because pics are lacking
    It's not much to look at towards the bottom, but I am beyond floor length:

Wish I had hair like JJJ or HeavenlyTresses. Hair envy exists at these lengths too!

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by gossamer View Post

Wish I had hair like JJJ or HeavenlyTresses. Hair envy exists at these lengths too!
    With hair as beautiful as yours I can't believe you would envy anyone else's! Yours is just stunning!
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

Wow, Gossamer!! so very gorgeous. than ks for sharing. You don't need to envy anybody, I think if people saw you and JJJ and Heavenly Tresses all lined up in a row, they couldn't pick a 'most' beautiful, its just ALL so beautiful and so lovely to see.

Pani, there seems to be some genetic factor at work, China (and Japan, but they don't anymore because they are too modern) seems to produce longhairs who had double digit lengths (14 feet, 16 feet, the record I think was or is a lady with 18 feet but the last 2 feet or so are just a single hair); India, the longhairs have 7 or 8 feet, which is only half as much but still incredibly impressive; the Slavic countries though traditionally also produce way beyond floor length hair; its hard to compare though because these are contemporary hair length records and who knows what lengths women had in the more industrially advanced countries before hair salons became the modern and fashion forward thing. OUr board might have to be a little lab where we see what lengths can be achieved by our members. I'm sorry to hear Stagecoach cut, although of course that is her business. Can anyone link to the thread?
    <a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank>[IMG]<a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a481/uloma1/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg target=_blank>http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/...psb7di14pc.jpg</a></a>[/IMG]</a>Proud to be a tightly curly!
    (SL-APL-BSL-Midback-Waist!)

Length
    WL/TBL/FTL?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by gossamer View Post

!!!
    Your hair is gorgeous! I really hope I can reach that length as well

Length
    cbl/ftl/knee
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Gossamer except for some inches (not many) I think that your hair looks almost exactly like HeavenlyTresses. Yours seems to have a less course texture though I envy JJJ's hair too... so thick. I still haven't completely gotten over wanting straight hair.

Also, I was un-aware stagecoach cut. Thanks for the info, Arctic. I'll try to find the thread..
    ۞
    Lady Tyet, Weaver of the Endless Strands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    26/25.5/28
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post
    With hair as beautiful as yours I can't believe you would envy anyone else's! Yours is just stunning!
    Sarahlabyrinth, it seems like only yesterday we joined the AP to BSL thread. Your growth is astounding and I see knee, ankle and floor in your future as well.

Everyone else, I just LOVE all your hair. Thank you for sharing and showing us what healthy beautiful hair looks like.
    Hair September 2015