Page 1379 of 1633 FirstFirst ... 37987912791329136913771378137913801381138914291479 ... LastLast
Results 13,781 to 13,790 of 16321

Thread: Shoulder | Armpit

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Welcome, Lexzelia! Wishing you lots of luck and new growth

Length
    15/31/44
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Lexzelia View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm just coming off a chop to start fresh after years of bleaching and dying and damaging. This is my second time starting from shoulder length, and last time it took a little more than a year to hit BSL, so hopefully I can get some good length in the next 5 or 6 months...

I just got my first bb brush and bought some argan oil to massage into my scalp. Wish me luck!
    Welcome! So you're bleach free now? That's great! I start off with bleach as well and have been growing since. It's already quite an achievement to be bleach free. Happy growing!
    16.APL.BSL.WL.Hip.33.34.35.36.37.
    BCL.39.TB.41.42.43.CL.45.46....55.Knee

Quote Originally Posted by Waveurly View Post
    Welcome! So you're bleach free now? That's great! I start off with bleach as well and have been growing since. It's already quite an achievement to be bleach free. Happy growing!
    Thank you! I'm not completely bleach free, the last two inches are still much lighter than my natural hair (easy to see where I'll need to cut once I gain back some length! &#128514 but it would have been way too short for me if I had chopped it all in one go. For now I just want to leave it be and either after 16 months or once I've hit BSL I'll have the last of the bleach trimmed off. I bet it feels great having natural hair!

Good luck on your hair journey!

Length
    Pixie/MBL/???

Yay! I figured out how to post pictures! I知 not real sure how long it will take me to get to APL but here is where I am right now. ☺️ I bun my hair every day and it痴 not wash day yet. So it might not be the best hair day. But I知 excited I learned how to post pictures! 😃
    I知 finally checking the ONE and only item off my bucket list! Longer hair than a pixie! Now I知 creeping to waist and can稚 believe it!!! Growing til I retire...and probably after.... 🤗

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Vacurlylady View Post

Yay! I figured out how to post pictures! I’m not real sure how long it will take me to get to APL but here is where I am right now. ☺️ I bun my hair every day and it’s not wash day yet. So it might not be the best hair day. But I’m excited I learned how to post pictures! ��
    Very pretty hair, Vacurlylady. We are pretty close in hair texture and length. Yay for being able to post photos!

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Great to see your hair here, Vacurlylady!

Length
    Pixie/MBL/???

Quote Originally Posted by luluj View Post
    Very pretty hair, Vacurlylady. We are pretty close in hair texture and length. Yay for being able to post photos!
    Quote Originally Posted by Begemot View Post
    Great to see your hair here, Vacurlylady!
    Thank you both! . ☺️ I知 so happy with my hair right now. And enjoying each stage. Also, that I知 able to post pictures so if you see the same photo again in two other threads, you will know why... 😂😂😂
    I知 finally checking the ONE and only item off my bucket list! Longer hair than a pixie! Now I知 creeping to waist and can稚 believe it!!! Growing til I retire...and probably after.... 🤗

http://imgur.com/a/wm7e0nt

Here is my latest pic, it looks longer than reality as it's been straightened. This is straight after a big chop (which I'm more unhappy about the more I think about it )

You have lovely hair Vacurlylady

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by MissMuse View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/wm7e0nt

Here is my latest pic, it looks longer than reality as it's been straightened. This is straight after a big chop (which I'm more unhappy about the more I think about it )
    Your hair looks lovely Sucks that you're feeling unhappy about the chop though.