Page 1349 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 349849124912991339134713481349135013511359 ... LastLast
Results 13,481 to 13,490 of 13803

Thread: Show me your buns...

Length
    CBL/Hip/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i

Default Re: Show me your buns...

Quote Originally Posted by Fiorentina View Post
    Well, for my understanding it looks great and all the green matched perfectly.
    By the way, where does this beautiful fork come from?
    Regards
    Fiorentina
    Thank you

The fork is from RaSaOm on Etsy. They haven't made these in years now, but they were great in that they're double sided, so it's like two forks! The other side has a butterfly on it. I really wish I'd been able to get a few from the shop before they stopped doing them.

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by AspenSong View Post
    Mutated franken Nautilus? Lol. Idk, hair is almost waist and this is all I can manage to keep up with a fork or stick.

So pretty, Aspen, both the bun and the fork!

Fiorentina A. Canaretti Fiorentina's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/HL/Class
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Thank you

The fork is from RaSaOm on Etsy. They haven't made these in years now, but they were great in that they're double sided, so it's like two forks! The other side has a butterfly on it. I really wish I'd been able to get a few from the shop before they stopped doing them.
    Thank you for your answer
    I never heard about this shop, so I better go there for a quick sniff...
    Regards
    Fiorentina
    A nice​ bun makes the day.

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

I just started an album to share and yep, forgot and it was private. Lol. Thanks for mentioning.
    Can you see now?
    I can! And such a lovely little nautilus and wowza your hair looks stunning against that fork - it’s the most perfect color!

Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Fiorentina View Post
    Oh that turned out really nice, [B]SandyBottom[/B, and your stick is nice too. I like the color.
    Regards
    Fiorentina
    Thank you, Fiorentina!

Quote Originally Posted by Braided Lady View Post
    How long ago did you get it? I tried to contact DweamGoil about it back in the beginning of March, but she hasn't gotten back to me, and is looks like she hasn't been active in a while
    It was soon after joining here, probably about a year ago. I am so thankful to those who make that program possible. I only had an antler (which was really a dog's chew toy, LOL) and a wooden dowel before making a request. It expanded my options so much and let me experiment with different types of toys also since I acquired a stick, a fork, and a flexi.

Thank you

So nice AspenSong! The stick in my bun is exactly as I've bolded in your comment about your fork. It's a creamy coconut color on one side and purple on the other. Your fork is very pretty.
    I pray for inner peace, family peace, world peace...Imagine whirled peas
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Beautiful everyone!

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

My first day wearing a Spock Bun (took a few times to get it right, I really had to pinch tight to hold the ends in there) but 3 hours later holding strong!
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Congrats! How is it secured? I don't see any stick or fork. I love Spock Buns (no, I did not say Spock's buns), but I have a hard time getting them to stay put without spinning.

Quote Originally Posted by SandyBottom View Post
    Congrats! How is it secured? I don't see any stick or fork. I love Spock Buns (no, I did not say Spock's buns), but I have a hard time getting them to stay put without spinning.
    yes, it’s a great bun, I like how big it looks! I have a 3 prong fork in there, I guess it’s getting eaten by hair!! It ended up falling out completely around 4pm, so I didn’t get an entire day of it, but it held secure until it suddenly didn’t. I bonked it on my car headrest a lot, and walked around a few miles with it, so it held better than others. I may try it with a flexi-clip or ficcare this weekend.
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

That's what I love-how big and swooshy it looks! My hair compresses so much, so if there's a bun that gives that effect? It's a win. Thanks for the tip. I don't have a 3 prong or ficcare, but maybe a flexi will work.